Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Director's Cut coming to PS4 on May 23rd

Maybe I should plat Star Ocean: The Last Hope before I play this one. Shouldn't take too long. :awesome:

2 hours ago, GrayFT said:

does anyone know if the game will have dual-audio?

This is just the emulated PS2 version and I don't believe that ever had Japanese audio, so no, it looks like we're stuck with English.

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe I should plat Star Ocean: The Last Hope before I play this one. Shouldn't take too long. :awesome:

This is just the emulated PS2 version and I don't believe that ever had Japanese audio, so no, it looks like we're stuck with English.

aww, i'm sad ?

i'm still going to buy it though, it is my favorite Star Ocean game.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:12 AM, Torracat83 said:

It's going to be $21 in the US, which is a bit more expensive than most PS2 to PS4 games.

Every single remaster has gone on sale much cheaper within 90 days. It's worth waiting just a little bit if the $20.99 seems a little steep.

I'm going to pick up I and II on UMD and play them on my PSP soon and then pick up III to Remote Play on my Vita. The hard part is going to be avoiding buying it on the first sale I see.

$27.99 Canadian, expensive, but I'm tempted. I paid... oh.. I don't remember, I guess $80 Canadian for the PS2 version way back when it launched. Came with a slipcover and a poster. Still have it all, barely played it, I was "saving it" for later. Hahah.. later never really came until now I suppose.

Was going to pick this up, but was surprised to see them charging 50% more than the usual prices these PS2 games go for. A little greedy if you ask me, but I know I'm going to cave in sooner or later. Will try to wait for the inevitable sale though, where it will probably go for the price it should have been in the first place anyway!

• Like 1

Still have my PS2 copy which I never got very far into for whatever reason. Probably still get the PS4 version when it's at least 50% off though. $21 is a bit steep for a game I already own with minimal additions.