cmgravekeeper

What cellphone do you use?

718 posts in this topic

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

Samsung-Galaxy-Note.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note - Absolute genius of a phone. have it about a year now and its 5inch touch screen is a gem to use.

How do you use a phone for a year? I had my note for barely 2 months. It's still one of the best phones available. (Besides the Note 2/S3) Of course, but damn.. a year!

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

How do you use a phone for a year? I had my note for barely 2 months. It's still one of the best phones available. (Besides the Note 2/S3) Of course, but damn.. a year!

Considering most cell phone providers offer substantial discounts on equipment purchases for a 2-year service contract, i'm surprised there aren't more people over the 1 year mark. You guys must be made of money... I don't see how $500 phones can be changed out so often. I've had a tube of toothpaste longer than some of you have your cell phones, haha.

Considering most cell phone providers offer substantial discounts on equipment purchases for a 2-year service contract, i'm surprised there aren't more people over the 1 year mark. You guys must be made of money... I don't see how $500 phones can be changed out so often. I've had a tube of toothpaste longer than some of you have your cell phones, haha.

Uhhh....Either you have had the biggest tube of toothpaste ever made or you're one nasty bastard. GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!

I've had the same flip phone for the past 3 years. It's pretty small and has a full qwerty keyboard. I'm happy with it.

Same as Rowdi's post up there.

htc_thunderbolt_front.jpg

Awesome phone,crappy battery life though.

It was a nice upgrade to my prior one (Droid Incredible)

Metro PCS Samsung Android :shakefist:

2m4skqr.jpg

Rooted Samsung Galaxy SII Running CM9. Fast, no bloatware, and happy =) I also got an iPhone 4s for dirt cheap from my buddy since he got the 5, just sits at home collecting dust lol

I'm a year and 4 months into my iPhone 4G usage, it's working even with water damage from June. Yay for rice working!

I use a samsung galaxy SII. But I am saving up for a Galaxy SIII or Galaxy Note 2. Not sure which to get, to be honest.the SIII is a lot cheaper, so I might get that.

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

I actually had my phone for around 2 years now. It's still working perfectly fine, and I could keep it for another 2 years or so. But hey, I could get an upgrade for 100-200$ so why not.

Apparently my original post was lost when we lost all that data a couple weeks ago...

Anyway - ATT-Inspire-4G_zps0d43b157.jpg

HTC Inspire - 2.3.5 Gingerbread

blackberry-curve-8520.33110131.jpg

this is the phone i use although mines is nearly in bits lol.

xperia-p-black-front-back-android-smartphone-940x529.png

Sony Xperia P - Android 4.0.4

Excellent smartphone, sadly no PlayStation Mobile (but on the other hand it's not even available in Belgium).

Galaxy Note II. As much as I loved my old phone, this one has a way better battery life than my Evo 4G

Samsung Galaxy S III.

Prior to which I was using an HTC HD7 for a year or two before it just happened to stop functioning.

d710_294x294_medium3_cf_1.jpg

Samsung Galaxy SII 4G (Boost Mobile)

Android ICS 4.0.4

Edited by GrimReaper4383