What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

Samsung-Galaxy-Note.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note - Absolute genius of a phone. have it about a year now and its 5inch touch screen is a gem to use.

How do you use a phone for a year? I had my note for barely 2 months. It's still one of the best phones available. (Besides the Note 2/S3) Of course, but damn.. a year!

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

How do you use a phone for a year? I had my note for barely 2 months. It's still one of the best phones available. (Besides the Note 2/S3) Of course, but damn.. a year!

Considering most cell phone providers offer substantial discounts on equipment purchases for a 2-year service contract, i'm surprised there aren't more people over the 1 year mark. You guys must be made of money... I don't see how $500 phones can be changed out so often. I've had a tube of toothpaste longer than some of you have your cell phones, haha.
  • Like 2

Considering most cell phone providers offer substantial discounts on equipment purchases for a 2-year service contract, i'm surprised there aren't more people over the 1 year mark. You guys must be made of money... I don't see how $500 phones can be changed out so often. I've had a tube of toothpaste longer than some of you have your cell phones, haha.

Uhhh....Either you have had the biggest tube of toothpaste ever made or you're one nasty bastard. GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!

I've had the same flip phone for the past 3 years. It's pretty small and has a full qwerty keyboard. I'm happy with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use a samsung galaxy SII. But I am saving up for a Galaxy SIII or Galaxy Note 2. Not sure which to get, to be honest.the SIII is a lot cheaper, so I might get that.

I have 3;

Galaxy S-III 4G

HTC Evo'lution 3D

iPhone 5

I actually had my phone for around 2 years now. It's still working perfectly fine, and I could keep it for another 2 years or so. But hey, I could get an upgrade for 100-200$ so why not.