What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

Lumia 520

Lumia520-Press-01-623-80.jpg

Ignoring the specifications, I would compare it against higher-end phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the iPhone 6 Plus. The Windows Phone 8 OS is gorgeously crafted. It's easy to manipulate and it runs smoothly. I'm not having an issue with the low amount of applications because I don't use many other than the essentials like Twitter and Facebook. The battery life lasts me only 3-4 hours on heavy usage and around 10 if I use it lightly. I have to charge it every single day and it bothers me. Build quality isn't too good either. Back cover is easily detached from the phone and if you drop it, most likely it will come off and the battery jumps off too, therefore turning off the phone. The volume, power and camera buttons aren't functional. I double tap the screen instead to wake up the phone. I bought it at $100 and it's been great for a year, and will continue using it.

JXD S5800

JXD_S7800.png

This is an odd one for sure. It's essentially a gaming system that runs the Android OS, but it has a dual-SIM card slot, so it can be used as a phone, although not compact at all, it's even larger than my PlayStation Vita. It's made from a Chinese manufacturer, so the build quality is expected to be unsatisfactory. I feel like I could rip it apart with my bare hands. The D-pad is super, super slippy and it happens often that I mistakenly press on two directions even though my thumb is pushing to the left. The analog stick can optionally emulate the D-pad so it's fine. Other than a few quirks, it's great and is strong enough to even run the Reicast emulator. I just wish the screen is larger. It doesn't cut it at 5 inches so I need the 7 inch model. I would recommend it since the price is low, but you got to be relatively careful with it. It was only $130 with free shipping where I bought it.

Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model. I've had it for a couple of years, but it's yet to fail me. I can hit 100+ MBs download on this thing! Have a 64GB microSD and I don't really have a reason to upgrade yet. When I do, I'll probably get the Galaxy S6 when it drops this year.

Samsung Galaxy S3. It's the nicest/most up-to-date phone I've ever had. I love it because it's not laggy at all, despite being several models behind. And I picked it up for $170 at a mega sale, when it's still retailing for $350ish here. :)

• Like 1

Samsung Galaxy S3. It's the nicest/most up-to-date phone I've ever had. I love it because it's not laggy at all, despite being several models behind. And I picked it up for $170 at a mega sale, when it's still retailing for $350ish here. :)

Love using the phone despite some annoying issiues when I first use it like freezing especially the time I pick a photo on Facebook resulting to take a battery on my phone and having to take off a cover stand and putting it on the phone which is hard. Also the issiue of tge s voice pressing itself due due to probably the headphone issiue for the first time which is fixed by turning it off.