What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Cielle said:

A samsung galaxy S5, treat it like my baby lol. My first smartphone.

First smartphone is always the one with the best memories! Don't drop it! Biggest piece of advice lol 

I've been loving my LGV20

Man the quad dac on this thing is awesome with headphones and music. I can't recommend this phone enough. 

lg-v20-6334-001.jpg

And why do I prefer it over others like Samsung(my last phone was the note 4) or iPhone. 

Removable battery! 3.5mm jack! Stellar screen! Smooth as butttterr. High end and beautiful! Etc etc. 

But don't get me wrong, if I had the money, I would buy the new phone that's coming out by RED. That thing looks like a killer phone, with a real camera! And a 4 dimensional screen(I actually don't know how that'll work). I'm drooling :wipes face:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LordSlashington said:

Currently on the Samsung Galaxy s7. Been debating on giving Apple's iPhone X a shot as I've never had a apple product or just upgrading to the next Galaxy. Any thoughts?

Personally speaking I'd go for the S9+ or S9 if you want a smaller phone, I've had my S8+ since launch and no issues with it.

Equally different answers though both are good ones.

@DJbruce92 I'm "familiar" with Galaxy and I know they generally work well. I haven't really had a issue with my current phone size tbh. I've just had some bugs as of late as an android user.

@Gengarbey The whole 3 years thing honestly doesn't surprise me a whole lot. The two main things I hear most about apple is the life span of the product and how great their batteries supposedly are.

• 1 month later...

Sony Xperia Z5 premium

before that: Sony Xperia Ray (it was gold!!!?) -> Sony Xperia Z -> Sonz Xperia Z3 -> Sonz Xperia Z5 Compact (which i then switched for premium)....

you could think i like those phones ?

in between I had a windows, iphone and even a blackberry (not out of free will but bc work)... the blackberry was surprisingly fine, but with the rest I just couldn't become friends.