What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 2 months later...

I've bought the Sony Xperia XZ2 several years ago, as successor of my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. It was a great deal back then since Sony gave you a Playstation 4 with it, for free. ? (on a sidenote, that PS4 is still in an unopened box tho)

But the XZ2 is getting slow, Sony's not updating it anymore and I'm getting charging-issues. So I'm patiently looking for another phone. Might be a Oneplus again, because the Oneplus One was one of the best phones I've ever used. 

Edited by Cellcrash1991

A Samsung S4 mini, which is a nearly 8 year old model. I got it last year to replace the S3 mini I'd had since 2015 ish.

One of the few things I truly hate in this world is phone shopping so I try to avoid it as much as possible. If it calls, texts and has internet, that'll do me. Doesn't need to be fancier than that. Plus, it has the added benefit of infuriating my friends whenever I use it.

• 2 years later...

Bought a OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. I like the colours, I like the tech.

But the screen is still way too big. Why is 6.59" the smallest option nowadays? ?.

nord-ce2-lite-blue.png

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

I use to be one of those that had to have the best phone now I'm just not bothered anymore, been using Moto phones for past few years, currently using the Moto G9 Play, got it for £80 New 2yrs ago. Does everything I want and battery lasts 3 days. I just don't see the point in top phones anymore just to load an app a few milliseconds faster lol. 

• Like 1