What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

Got a Nexus 4. After having a slow and sloppy HTC Wildfire (my first smartphone) I couldn't be happier. Everything was and still is so much faster :D

EDIT: Especially after I got the FrancoKernel (for better colors), NovaLauncer and ParanoidAndroidRom (for HALO & PIE) installed.

EDIT2: is there a way to resize the image?
n4-product-hero.png

Edited by ElfenSky

Samsung Galaxy Y, for two reasons:

-It's Y, I love Y related things probably because it's the initial character of my first name (Yuri).

-Was the first ever cellphone I could afford with my own money, so I take really good care of it, still nearly intact, it only kissed the ground 3 or 4 times (it could be less if I didn't had the habit of putting it on my lap and forgetting about it when I stand up)

The HTC One and I've had it since my birthday back in June.

HTC-ProductDetail-Hero-slide-04.png

Just a wonderful device and I wouldn't trade it in for anything else...at least for a few years that is.  B)

Before that I owned an HTC Inspire 4G phone that lasted me for over 2 years. Would have kept it for longer but my contract was out and the One sounded perfect. Now I can actually do things on it while my iTouch and iPad sit collecting dust in the corner.  :lol:

I played with a Sony Xperia Z today and really, really liked it. I am leaning towards that as it is bigger than the Galaxy S IV and I plan to use my phone when I have to sit on an inmate at the hospital so having a bigger screen for Netflix would be a good thing. I still need to play around with both some more but as of now I am more than likely going with the Sony Xperia Z. 

Parker