What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 3 weeks later...

Any suggestions.?                    HTC ONE or Nexus 5.?       your opinions will be much appreciated.! Cheers! :highfive: 

First off, I freaking LOVE your username. Razgriz?!?! I'm punching myself for never thinking of that. I love Ace Combat.

Anyhow, if you intend to stick to LG I highly recommend the Optimus G Pro (my device). Its the size of a Galaxy Note 2 with much more power. That or the G2 would be my choices.

The G Pro is still $20 with a contract on Amazon I believe.

First off, I freaking LOVE your username. Razgriz?!?! I'm punching myself for never thinking of that. I love Ace Combat.

Anyhow, if you intend to stick to LG I highly recommend the Optimus G Pro (my device). Its the size of a Galaxy Note 2 with much more power. That or the G2 would be my choices.

The G Pro is still $20 with a contract on Amazon I believe.

Hey! Thanks for your kind comment there!  :) guess somebody had finally caught up on my six!

Yeah, I fell In-love with it before I made the next gen jump. So by the time I got my PS3 and asked me

for a Username. I immediately thought of Razgriz. Actually it was the 'Demon of Razgriz" i just drop the first

as it tends to be intimidating, at least for me.  :lol: 

And Thank you for your Suggestion. I'll take a look on that.

I posted yesterday. caught up between NEXUS 5 and LG Optimus G2. what do you think.?  :highfive: 

Hey! Thanks for your kind comment there!  :) guess somebody had finally caught up on my six!

Yeah, I fell In-love with it before I made the next gen jump. So by the time I got my PS3 and asked me

for a Username. I immediately thought of Razgriz. Actually it was the 'Demon of Razgriz" i just drop the first

as it tends to be intimidating, at least for me.  :lol: 

And Thank you for your Suggestion. I'll take a look on that.

I posted yesterday. caught up between NEXUS 5 and LG Optimus G2. what do you think.?  :highfive: 

No problem. Ace Combat 5 is my all time favorite.

Usually I would go for the more powerful device, but they seem pretty evenly matched all around.

Only differences I can see are the camera quality, Nexus - 8MP vs G2 - 13MP, and the G2 records video @ 60 frames per second (vs 30)

But the Nexus does have the best support when it comes to the latest Android updates. But that's really up to you, it usually doesn't matter to me. JellyBean is fine.

I guess the real determining factor would be the prices. If it isn't outrageously more expensive I would go with the G2.

Edited by rsoto1125
  • Like 1

No problem. Ace Combat 5 is my all time favorite.

Usually I would go for the more powerful device, but they seem pretty evenly matched all around.

Only differences I can see are the camera quality, Nexus - 8MP vs G2 - 13MP, and the G2 records video @ 60 frames per second (vs 30)

But the Nexus does have the best support when it comes to the latest Android updates. But that's really up to you, it usually doesn't matter to me. JellyBean is fine.

I guess the real determining factor would be the prices. If it isn't outrageously more expensive I would go with the G2.

Now it's getting clearer on which phone to go with. And you're right JellyBean should be just fine.

price wise., The G2 is being offered here for S$198 (Singapore Dollars) w/2yr contract of course of S$39/mos

So its not bad at all. Roughly around USD158 cash out only. Guess can put this case to a rest.

again, Thank you for your brief yet informative feedbacks.!  :highfive: 

GOD Bless you, in whichever part of the World you are IN right now.  :) 

• Like 1

Any suggestions.?                    HTC ONE or Nexus 5.?       your opinions will be much appreciated.! Cheers! :highfive: 

HTC One, it's an amazing phone. I have it and I love it. The one thing I would hold against it is that it's not the best camera for zooming in. Compared to my brother's Galaxy S4, the HTC One has better lighting quality of pictures pictures not in the sun tend to come out much better. S4 (as well as cameras with more pixels) have better quality in terms of zooming in. Personally I'd go with HTC One.

http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-5-vs-htc-one

This link also gives a better idea of the two phones side by side.