fisty123

The same but different: Buggy Trophy

21 posts in this topic

This trophy is not unlocking for me,
I went as far as clearing all three starting worlds with each character, So unless I am missing something this could be glitched.


I also got the same result for the Vita version, Hopefully I am missing something.
Devs have been contacted who said they will look into it and add a fix in future updates if needed.

 

EDIT: Below are the steps I used to unlock the trophy on both Vita and PS4 versions.

Step 1: Pass first three worlds using the red character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)
Step 2: Pass Deep Marsh - Area 1 with red character
Step 3: Exit Game, start game in slot two, Pass first three worlds using the yellow character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)
Step 5: Exit Game, start game in slot three, Pass first three worlds using the blue character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)
Step 6: Exit Game, Select red character, pass the first boss for red character
Step 7 Exit Game, Select yellow character, pass the very first level for the yellow character.
Step 8: Pass the bonus level for yellow character's first world
Step 9: pass the first boss for yellow character
Step 10: Pass Deep Marsh - Area 1 with the yellow character
Step: 11 Exit game and select Blue character
Trophy Unlocked on both versions at the world map.

After looking at all this I feel that it could be linked to just passing all three worlds with each character and then the first level of Deep Marsh for two characters but I did not want to risk it so I followed the same steps on both.

Edited by fisty123
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Egg island all areas+ boss,Poseidonia all areas+boss,Green Hill all areas+boss, with all 3 characters worked for me! :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this trophy is buggy... What I did was beat all 3 starting levels with each creature! and it Popped! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-13 at 1:55 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah this trophy is buggy... What I did was beat all 3 starting levels with each creature! and it Popped! 

i did this still dindt pot

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-25 at 11:15 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Then try deep marsh area 1 for all 3 … try this

ok i will try this :P 

now i have every char arround 41 % completion ? is this ok :P ? 

Edited by Dycof
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i beat the game with the yellow dude and did all 3 levels and it popped … but some had to do the deep marsh level area 1 with all 3 then it should???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, all you need to do is do the first 3 bosses, don't need to do the two bonus levels, with all 3 characters. I did however also have to do the Deep Marsh stage 1 with two of the characters, and then it just popped when I loaded up the third one that had already completed all 3 first bosses.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Honestly, all you need to do is do the first 3 bosses, don't need to do the two bonus levels, with all 3 characters. I did however also have to do the Deep Marsh stage 1 with two of the characters, and then it just popped when I loaded up the third one that had already completed all 3 first bosses.

Maybe it was patched, I did the Plat on Vita about 3 months after the thread was made and had no problems as well.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Maybe it was patched, I did the Plat on Vita about 3 months after the thread was made and had no problems as well.

 

I think the glitch is that you need to do 3 bosses, and not just one, and maybe another level etc. :P But yeah, trophies pop, so no worries.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2017 at 4:29 PM, fisty123 said:

Step 1: Pass first three worlds using the red character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)

Step 2: Pass Deep Marsh - Area 1 with red character
Step 3: Exit Game, start game in slot two, Pass first three worlds using the yellow character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)
Step 5: Exit Game, start game in slot three, Pass first three worlds using the blue character (Including bonus levels in Yellow and Red area)
Step 6: Exit Game, Select red character, pass the first boss for red character
Step 7 Exit Game, Select yellow character, pass the very first level for the yellow character.
Step 8: Pass the bonus level for yellow character's first world
Step 9: pass the first boss for yellow character
Step 10: Pass Deep Marsh - Area 1 with the yellow character
Step: 11 Exit game and select Blue character
Trophy Unlocked on both versions at the world map.

Thank you! These steps worked perfectly! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.8.2018 at 8:28 PM, MMDE said:

Honestly, all you need to do is do the first 3 bosses, don't need to do the two bonus levels, with all 3 characters. I did however also have to do the Deep Marsh stage 1 with two of the characters, and then it just popped when I loaded up the third one that had already completed all 3 first bosses.

 

Thanks for your tip!! 👌👌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of May 5th 2020, still buggy.

 

I have to clear all THREE starting stages with all 3 characters to get the trophy unlocked. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did every single methode and none of them worked i guess the plat is unobtainable for the ones who got the game from ps now. i guess it's so unfortunate having an unachieved 70 % plat on your collection :(

Edited by quizefriv234
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defeating all 3 begginer area bosses worked for me, and i ran this off of playstation now. 

 

Thank you for solution

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To confirm, I've defeated all 3 beginner area bosses (44%ish) with every single character with the yellow character having finished the story and I still don't have the trophy.

 

Update: Restart the game and then the trophy should pop after clearing all 3 area bosses with all 3 characters.

Edited by Ayrewick
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it popped after completing all 3 beginning worlds with all 3 characters, completing one more stage with the red crab (whatever the name is), then exiting the menu to select a different character’s profile.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got the trophy, as other i unlocked after completing all 3 beginning worlds with all 3 characters and with blue character i've done the first stage of deep marsh. I get it after i switched the character

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.8.2020 at 10:54 PM, Slim Vanilla said:

For me it popped after completing all 3 beginning worlds with all 3 characters, completing one more stage with the red crab (whatever the name is), then exiting the menu to select a different character’s profile.

 

Post might be Dead, but worked for me directly thx.

 

Started all Characters fresh and hit till lvl 1 deep marsh.

 

Popped after 3rd character 3rd boss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't look at the trophies before playing for the first time the other day, so I just played some with all characters, was over 40% with each and it didn't pop. So then I cleared the Yellow characters slot and started fresh and played all the way through on that one to 100%. Then I played the other characters and mix and match ... basically who knows what I did. I ended up clearing out the other slots and starting those two characters over again, just playing the first three worlds each. Still nothing. Shut the game down last night. Turned it on this morning, no trophies popping automatically, so I went to Deep Marsh 1 with Yellow again, then with Blue, then I went back to the select character, picked red and the trophy popped soon after without doing anything else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.