Gravity Rush 2 Raven DLC out on March 21st.

Xel

I'm really looking forward to this. Raven is a great character and I'd love to know more about her. Some extra trophies to earn will be nice too. :)

In an industry with microtransactions galore, where you have to pay real world money to buy in-game costumes, weapon skins, etc, it's refreshing to see something like this given away for free. I'm so glad I supported this game, even if it did end up selling poorly. Thank you, Sony and Japan Studio! :D

To add onto the main post a little, here's a little more information courtesy of Gematsu.

The content features a brand new story that focuses on Kat’s partner, Raven. Alone, Raven must battle to save the Lost Children who were left trapped inside the Ark at the end of the first Gravity Rush.

The additional story features rival characters “Lumino, Guardian of Light” and “Tenebria, Guardian of Darkness” designed by guest character designer Tatsuya Yoshikawa, and the key to the story in the form of the “Garbage Collector, Guardians of Time and Space” designed by Sawaki Takeyasu.

Outside of the additional story, the downloadable content will also add additional elements to the main game. The highest level of the “Devool Trench Mine” will increase from 30 to 50, and the rarity of “Talismans” you can obtain will also increase

Here's a trailer too in case anyone missed it:

• Like 3

It's a shame that games like this always do such amazing stuff and still end up selling poorly.

But everyone and their grandma buys those goddamn Battlefield Map-Packs for the same fucking price they bought the whole game.

Yeah Game of the Year :gold:

Edited by Joker

On 24.2.2017 at 10:56 AM, Undead Wolf said:

The highest level of the “Devool Trench Mine” will increase from 30 to 50, and the rarity of “Talismans” you can obtain will also increase

Oh fuck. I hope they won't tie a trophy to this. It was already annoying that you had to wait for a gravity storm to occur and the Devool Mining Trench was booooooooooring. 

15 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Oh fuck. I hope they won't tie a trophy to this. It was already annoying that you had to wait for a gravity storm to occur and the Devool Mining Trench was booooooooooring. 

Doubt it, you don't even have to fight a... secret? Nevi, whatever they're called for a trophy. Or even unlock all the items, or costumes. Thankfully, the Dusty Tokens are hard to come by. Gotten like 2 responses to pictures the entire time I've played. ._. And I know my hints are better than most of the ones I've struggled to solve too.

• 2 weeks later...

I was fucking wondering when they were going to get to the Ark. I honestly thought that was what would be covered by the main game but oh well. I'm satisfied with how it ended. 

Anyway here's hoping the trophies are fun and that I can be bothered grinding out the remaining gems necessary for the Platinum by then.

It's also free as well, which is nice. Japanese devs don't seem to be as focused on nickel and diming as Westerners (except for Asura's Wrath Jesus fucking Christ). 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DRWii said:

Wait, what? Are you sure? Because I just double-checked and Japan is supposed to get it on the 21st as well. Even checked the Japanese store for GR2 DLC, and its not there.

Oh...

I could swear I read that Japan already got the DLC o.O

In that case, yea, I retrace my statement, @MMX20 ,trophies are still possible.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 7:26 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since they haven't been added yet (the list is shared with Japanese version and they already got it), we can presume there aren't going to be any.

On 3/17/2017 at 7:55 PM, MMX20 said:

That sucks. The first Gravity Rush has DLC trophies. :(

FYI, was just checking my trophy lists on the PS4 and there are DLC trophies!!  It's called Another Story: The Ark of Time - Raven's Choice.

Super excited to jump back into this game!

• Like 1

Woohoo! The DLC has trophies! :D I would have played it anyway of course because I love the series, but trophies make it even better.

3 hours ago, Eliqsir said:

What about the Nier 2B costume for Kat ? I paused my game to enjoy that outfit but it's been a month and we have no more news at all...

When they announced the 2B costume, I don't believe they gave a release date. Since we got the Phantasy Star Online 2 costume in the west, I think it's safe to assume that we'll be getting the 2B costume as well. I can't imagine we'll have to wait much longer.

There also seems to be another costume DLC called "Dark Angel":

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP9000-CUSA04943_00-ACEUKIT17XXXXXXX

And here's the direct link to the Raven-DLC:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP9000-CUSA04943_00-ACEUCROWXXXXXXXX

Both links are for the EU-store.

EDIT: Shit, the costume is no longer available. :| 

Edited by Crimson Idol

Just a PSA for those of you hoping to mop the missable trophies up with chapter select... well there is no chapter select.  You need to play through the game once again, or you need to save at the start of each chapter to load them up later.  I missed two in chapter two and one in the last chapter so I have to run through it all once more.