Gravity Rush 2 Raven DLC out on March 21st.

Xel

Just another heads up, for Lights Out, the first time the Light guy absorbs it is meant to happen. Just prevent him from doing it again and you'll get the trophy. I kept trying to stop him and it was impossible with the range on raven's super thing. But it didn't matter, just stop him from doing it again and stop the lady from doing it entirely.

Not even sure how to do Furious Collector, or Unrivaled. I swear I did the only thing that made sense, grabbing another memory before the arrows for the enemies re-appear on screen but still didn't get the trophy.

Some frustrating af trophies.

4 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Just another heads up, for Lights Out, the first time the Light guy absorbs it is meant to happen. Just prevent him from doing it again and you'll get the trophy. I kept trying to stop him and it was impossible with the range on raven's super thing. But it didn't matter, just stop him from doing it again and stop the lady from doing it entirely.

Not even sure how to do Furious Collector, or Unrivaled. I swear I did the only thing that made sense, grabbing another memory before the arrows for the enemies re-appear on screen but still didn't get the trophy.

Some frustrating af trophies.

Unrivaled should have popped for you if both of them were taken out.

Furious Collector and Deja Vu are the two giving me trouble.

4 minutes ago, Jounochi said:

Unrivaled should have popped for you if both of them were taken out.

Furious Collector and Deja Vu are the two giving me trouble.

Wait, do you fight them and they go away? Because that's not what I did. I just noticed that after collecting some of the memories they would go away, and so rushed to the closest one figuring it was about that.

I don't even want to think about Deja Vu right now. I thought I looked everywhere the first time, but apparently not.

20 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Wait, do you fight them and they go away? Because that's not what I did. I just noticed that after collecting some of the memories they would go away, and so rushed to the closest one figuring it was about that.

I don't even want to think about Deja Vu right now. I thought I looked everywhere the first time, but apparently not.

Yeah, you need to fight them until they disappear.  You'll know they leave because they will both have little cutscenes.

the Deja Vu one wasn't too bad my second time through.  Three places to note is one of the stages has a ramp that is behind that curves to the left.  At the end of that ramp is a memory, but once you get it you will want to jump across the gap to the other side.  Continue along that platform and you will see a memory across another gap.  The last two are on the stage when you are controlling Raven.  There is a memory right behind you when you start, and one below the main platform with the Arc.  The rest in that stage are all visible.

Hope those tips help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elvick_ said:

Actually found the first ones you were talking about, but probably missed the ones with Raven. I know I definitely didn't look under the Arc... should have known better! Thanks for the tips.

Ah, cool I didn't even think about using Raven to check the bottoms.  Got so used to the beginning of the chapter.  I've finished the DLC now so here is what I've found about the Furious Collector trophy.

Furious Collector - (Save before the chase begins)

So to get this trophy you need to bring the large Collector to Kat without dropping his attention.  This is only partially true because you can let him lose his attention and look at the arc.  Just quickly hit him and he will focus on you.  Once you've brought him to Kat you will need to defeat the wave of enemies and finish him off before the ropy pops, so don't freak out immediately if it doesn't pop right away.

Note - I did TWO perfect runs (he didn't even look at the arc) and the trophy didn't pop.  I think you need to let him look at the arc in order to start working towards the trophy.

Whatever though, I'm finally done.  That last trophy was unnecessarily frustrating.

Yeah I swear the first time he never ever looked away from me, because I was overly enthusiastic in attacking him constantly to keep his attention. Basically comboing until I filled up my super, moved a little, then super, the repeat. But didn't get the trophy. It's now my last trophy so I'll give it a try later by letting him look away first.

Okay, so I did it that way [letting him see the arc] then getting his attention again. That didn't work.

I did it again but this time did it as intended, and got it. :/ But the first time I know I never lost his attention, because the first time I even saw the message about it was trying the above time. Trophy must be wonky or something.

edit;... didn't merge my comments. bleh

Edited by Elvick_

Just finished it, haven't got all the trophies

Yeah that Furious Collector one is annoying as all hell. It just seems entirely random when he decides that he wants to turn back around and head back even for a split second just to annoy you.

Also I'm not going to spoil anything, but that is some of the laziest writing I have ever seen for a resolution or ending in a video game. 

• 2 weeks later...