Getting 100 percent sync is a chore...

AJ_Radio

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Just played the tank mission

WTF IS THIS SHIT

retarded maneuver, all time in the open, dodging is very out of question, failing objective instantly saves, mission is absurdly big, getting no damage in the tank only to destroy it at the end of the mission. WTF UBISOFT

Meanwhile, about done with story, romulus lairs and side quests. So close, yet so far away

Oh god. I eventually resorted to the glitch and had my tank go in the desync area, but not far enough to where I would desync entirely. Still was a pain because I failed that twice. 

Bomber one wasn't as bad but it was shit too. 

If you haven't done the last Da Vinci mission use smoke bombs to choke the enemies and use the hidden blades. I still failed a butt load of times because this mission was fairly lengthy, because you cannot be hit.

I know later on in Revelations there's a few missions where you can't get hit, so those will be fun.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

I'm so done with this shit. Retarded jumping mechanics, running targets that don't die before destination, but also wait for you because reasons, badly placed checkpoints, retarded mission designs. I'm literally 1h into Liquid Gold and keep failing over and over again because stuff is not working as supposed to

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I'm so done with this shit. Retarded jumping mechanics, running targets that don't die before destination, but also wait for you because reasons, badly placed checkpoints, retarded mission designs. I'm literally 1h into Liquid Gold and keep failing over and over again because stuff is not working as supposed to

I sympathize. What makes this frustrating is the missions themselves aren't difficult at all, the parkour mechanics make them more difficult. Even the Borgia Captains which are all a piece of cake to take down I couldn't kill sometimes because Ezio decided "Well, I'm just going to jump over here in the opposite direction instead of going to where I need to be". The Templar Lairs and Assassins Tombs were especially bad in this regard.

I'm 10 hours into Revelations and I've already experienced this problem several times. I don't recall me having this much trouble with Black Flag because Ubisoft decided by Assassins Creed III the series was in need of a new engine and new mechanics. I love Assassins Creed, it may not seem like it with all the complaints I have on this series but I do. There's a lot of fatal flaws in the franchise.

• Like 2

Clocking 17 restarts at Eternally Young race and i need to say

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED MISSION DESIGN! 5 GUARDS ON ROOFTOPS, 6 HAYSTACKS IN THE VERY PATH, THE PATH IS ALSO RETARDED, THERE ARE ONLY 2 ROOF BELT THINGS AND YOU NEED TO DO AT LEAST 7 ROOF TO ROOF TRANSITIONS

Could not have been a problem if time wasn't so retarded tight. 1 min and 15 sec to complete, 1 min for 100% sync. Fuck you UBISOFT. The more i play this shit, the more i hate it. Thankfully I'm almost done overall 

• Like 3

You guys are exaggerating too much.

I did 100% on the PS3 version years ago, and the trophy was not hard at all.

Just play it, if you fail, retry and don't give up.

The only mission that I remember having to retry more than 5 times was the Leonardo's tank.

But that's it.

The online trophies were the difficult ones, so don't complain :P

• Like 3

Playing this right now (PS3 version) and yeah, getting 100% of some missions is incredibly bad and annoying to say the least. Most of it that comes from the awful checkpoint system that automatically locks into a failed 100% full synchro, which makes no sense if you happens to fail the mission before triggering another checkpoint, so basically once you get a failed run, you must start from scratch.

I've done it already on 360 few years ago and some missions, this time, seems to be easier than I remember, but the most agravating ones are still bad. Like, real bad game design stuff. Young at heart really makes one's blood to boil, but I've found that taking it 'slowly' helps a lot, i.e just hold R1, only press X when you need to jump some gap. Tank and Flying Machine 2.0 missions simply have no excuses though, long missions and you're punished for a single mistake while controlling machines with the worst controls for their type of vehicles I've played in 7th/8th gen.

That said, I'm still having a blast playing it. Much better than the first time I played it, in which I was saying "When does this game ever ends?" all the way through.

Never played Revelations though. Hope it's a bit better in general free running/jumping mechanics than Brotherhood.

15 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

you're punished for a single mistake while controlling machines with the worst controls for their type of vehicles I've played in 7th/8th gen.

It doesn't even have to be a mistake on your part. You can do everything perfect and then some bs happens in the game and you have to do it all over again.

I don't understand why they couldn't have given you the option to start from the last checkpoint.

On March 2, 2017 at 7:00 AM, TheYuriG said:

Clocking 17 restarts at Eternally Young race and i need to say

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED MISSION DESIGN! 5 GUARDS ON ROOFTOPS, 6 HAYSTACKS IN THE VERY PATH, THE PATH IS ALSO RETARDED, THERE ARE ONLY 2 ROOF BELT THINGS AND YOU NEED TO DO AT LEAST 7 ROOF TO ROOF TRANSITIONS

Could not have been a problem if time wasn't so retarded tight. 1 min and 15 sec to complete, 1 min for 100% sync. Fuck you UBISOFT. The more i play this shit, the more i hate it. Thankfully I'm almost done overall 

I failed this no less than 30 times. Had to watch somebody get 100 sync on YouTube. You literally have to parachute at the last part, otherwise you're not going to make it.

On 02/03/2017 at 0:21 PM, charlijaen said:

You guys are exaggerating too much.

I did 100% on the PS3 version years ago, and the trophy was not hard at all.

Just play it, if you fail, retry and don't give up.

The only mission that I remember having to retry more than 5 times was the Leonardo's tank.

But that's it.

The online trophies were the difficult ones, so don't complain :P

Online was easy, had decent partners and time. Nothing difficult about that if you have a properly working brain, capable of understanding guidelines over ps3.org like my partners had. Went to help another friend in 2016 and people couldn't get in position not even if their lives depended on it

3 hours ago, Chamillitary44 said:

This game wasn't all that difficult to complete. The only thing I really had trouble with on my PS3 playthrough was the stupid tank mission and online multiplayer, other than this game was pretty easy, especially if you know how to use Ezio's kill streak.

Dunno why killstreak is being mentioned, none of the hard missions have combat involved. Maybe Leonardo's last mission, but holding r1 and mashing square wields the same results 

34 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I failed this no less than 30 times. Had to watch somebody get 100 sync on YouTube. You literally have to parachute at the last part, otherwise you're not going to make it.

I should have failed almost as many times, ended up diving at the haystack and using the ladder behind the objective to climb back up, for 57.5

Edited by TheYuriG

There is a way to finish young at heart through the proposed path and still get under 60 seconds, but requires precise jumping skills which takes a lot of effort in this game.

Got 100% synchro rate today though I still need to buy and play Da Vinci DLC. Tank mission, again, proved to be the most difficult. I was actually surprised I got in only about 10 tries. Flying machine 2.0 was a pain in the ass again but I managed in 3rd try counting the first time I did it, I just had to keep flying to either right or left whenever I've got close enough to archers towers.

Other mission that I find particularly hard is sequence 7-2, since the game is very glitchy on this one, if your assassin's happens to use anything other than the hidden blade, you're toasted and must retry from scratch.

Now to find me some boosting sessions.

@TheYuriG

Can you provide me the link with the guidelines for boosting on this game? Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

There is a way to finish young at heart through the proposed path and still get under 60 seconds, but requires precise jumping skills which takes a lot of effort in this game.

Got 100% synchro rate today though I still need to buy and play Da Vinci DLC. Tank mission, again, proved to be the most difficult. I was actually surprised I got in only about 10 tries. Flying machine 2.0 was a pain in the ass again but I managed in 3rd try counting the first time I did it, I just had to keep flying to either right or left whenever I've got close enough to archers towers.

Other mission that I find particularly hard is sequence 7-2, since the game is very glitchy on this one, if your assassin's happens to use anything other than the hidden blade, you're toasted and must retry from scratch.

Now to find me some boosting sessions.

@TheYuriG

Can you provide me the link with the guidelines for boosting on this game? Thanks in advance.

Experience http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/feedback/125324-games-need-boosting-tips.html#post2139949

AEOTM http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassin-s-creed-brotherhood/79088-abstergo-employee-month-guide.html

Escape and coop are the "hardest" ones because people are dumb

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Dunno why killstreak is being mentioned, none of the hard missions have combat involved. Maybe Leonardo's last mission, but holding r1 and mashing square wields the same results 

Well, you mentioned having trouble on some of the romulus lairs...I thought maybe the one where you have to kill a whole bunch of followers was giving you trouble.

3 hours ago, Chamillitary44 said:

Well, you mentioned having trouble on some of the romulus lairs...I thought maybe the one where you have to kill a whole bunch of followers was giving you trouble.

I absolutely never said that, none of the romulus lairs gave me trouble, not even the timed ones because i didn't try to 100% them in my first run, i was just scoping out the area. There is one that is also times with labyrinth and enemies, but smoke bombs deals with it pretty easily 

Maybe you are confusing me with stricken? 

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Many thanks, friend of friends.

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I absolutely never said that, none of the romulus lairs gave me trouble, not even the timed ones because i didn't try to 100% them in my first run, i was just scoping out the area. There is one that is also times with labyrinth and enemies, but smoke bombs deals with it pretty easily 

Maybe you are confusing me with stricken? 

My bad bro it was Spaz that was having trouble with the romulus lairs

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Online was easy, had decent partners and time. Nothing difficult about that if you have a properly working brain, capable of understanding guidelines over ps3.org like my partners had. Went to help another friend in 2016 and people couldn't get in position not even if their lives depended on it

I did everything legit except Abstergo Employee of the month, but Ok.

4 hours ago, Chamillitary44 said:

My bad bro it was Spaz that was having trouble with the romulus lairs

Well that was mainly due to poor jumping mechanics where Ezio would jump in a completely different direction from where I wanted him to be. Therefore I would fail at the timed Romulus lairs.

7 minutes ago, Xxleonardo97xX said:

In other words,  trophy hunting is a chore.

I enjoy it. It makes me feel I'm accomplishing something.

16 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Taking the hardest path doesn't make the game harder overall, just for you

I probably won't ever bother with the online trophies. I hate boosting for older games.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, homleshobo said:

Are all the chests required for il Principe  on this? also are the side quests for the shops??

They are NOT required. The Templar Lairs aren't required either.

What you need are:

All story missions complete with ALL optional objectives met. This includes the story missions from the Di Vinci Disappearance DLC.

All Thief, Courtesan and Assassination missions must be complete with optional objectives met.

All six Romulus Lairs complete with once again, optional objectives met.

All four Leonardo Machine missions complete with optional objectives met.

All six Templar Agent missions complete with *repeat* optional objectives met.

You don't need to renovate Rome to 100 percent. Nor are Borgia Flags required, although you need them for the platinum because there's a trophy unlocked for getting all of them.

Christina and Copericus missions don't count although they add a little backstory.

Personally I wouldn't waste hours getting all the chests even though I did that on the PS3 version. Thankfully Ubisoft didn't add Shop Quests to count for the trophy, because that would of been a real pain.

Edited by Spaz

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

They are NOT required. The Templar Lairs aren't required either.

What you need are:

All story missions complete with ALL optional objectives met. This includes the story missions from the Di Vinci Disappearance DLC.

All Thief, Courtesan and Assassination missions must be complete with optional objectives met.

All six Romulus Lairs complete with once again, optional objectives met.

All four Leonardo Machine missions complete with optional objectives met.

All six Templar Agent missions complete with *repeat* optional objectives met.

You don't need to renovate Rome to 100 percent. Nor are Borgia Flags required, although you need them for the platinum because there's a trophy unlocked for getting all of them.

Personally I wouldn't waste hours getting all the chests even though I did that on the PS3 version. Thankfully Ubisoft didn't add Shop Quests to count for the trophy, because that would of been a real pain.

Thank you..I couldn't remember if the chests or shop quests were required. And all the stuff i have looked at online doesn't really specify