Passing the time

Wuthg21

I had the same issue with this trophy, played for 40+ hours and nothing.. I unlocked mine by deleting all of the patches on the game, playing offline and starting a new world, the trophy popped after about a minute of running around on the new world

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Superbuu3 said:

Playing in create wont work. One of the previous patches broke this trophy a later one fixed it. I don't know the current status. 

After it was patched and I played again in one of the worlds I'd made it unlocked.

I never played in creative so thats no problem, me and a friend went for the record ( he got it ) and this is my last trophy to get second place 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

I never played in creative so thats no problem, me and a friend went for the record ( he got it ) and this is my last trophy to get second place 

You posted this on the PS3 board are you actually playing on the PS3 version? Thats how I answered the first time.

For the Vita version I still haven't unlocked that trophy, but I'd been playing in another persons world a lot.

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

You posted this on the PS3 board are you actually playing on the PS3 version? Thats how I answered the first time.

For the Vita version I still haven't unlocked that trophy, but I'd been playing in another persons world a lot.

Yea i'm playing on the ps3, on the ps4 it unlocked normally and i'm doing it on the vita at the moment

Does it unlock in someone else his world? 

Edited by wuthg21

Just now, wuthg21 said:

Yea i'm playing on the ps3, on the ps4 it unlocked normally and i'm doing it on the vita at the moment

Does it unlock in someone else his world? 

I've heard mixed things. As my Vita trophy has not unlocked and that one I played mostly online I suspect on that version it might be. The PS3 one I played this one mostly in my own world and it didn't pop until after a patch. I can't really give a definitive answer as they repeatedly break trophies in this game with the constant patches.

So if he's got that trophy and you don't need anything more in his world, you should host until it pops for you. Otherwise I'd recommend just playing solo for a while to unlock it. Also make sure you're exiting the game properly, a little save icon appears when you exit a world which saves your profile, so you shouldn't just quit the game. I think thats basically everything you can do to make sure it pops.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

I've heard mixed things. As my Vita trophy has not unlocked and that one I played mostly online I suspect on that version it might be. The PS3 one I played this one mostly in my own world and it didn't pop until after a patch. I can't really give a definitive answer as they repeatedly break trophies in this game with the constant patches.

So if he's got that trophy and you don't need anything more in his world, you should host until it pops for you. Otherwise I'd recommend just playing solo for a while to unlock it. Also make sure you're exiting the game properly, a little save icon appears when you exit a world which saves your profile, so you shouldn't just quit the game. I think thats basically everything you can do to make sure it pops.

Thanks for the answer, i'm just getting annoyed because i hosted my own world and left my ps3 2 days on ( around 40 hours ) and this fucker won't pop haha. 

• Like 1

On 24-2-2017 at 1:53 PM, Superbuu3 said:

The vita version popped normally for me but still no ps3, rip second place

• Like 1

• 2 months later...