Help thread

Neme-ita

Sorry mate, I don't think I'm far enough to help. But is there any chance you know where I'm meant to head next? I'm in the area where you get access to the Lost Temple, and I can't for the life of me figure out where to go now. I figure I either need teleport to get through many of the passages, find my way through the temple, or figure out that weird weight looking puzzle not far from the temple entrance. 

43 minutes ago, FictionalCrab said:

Sorry mate, I don't think I'm far enough to help. But is there any chance you know where I'm meant to head next? I'm in the area where you get access to the Lost Temple, and I can't for the life of me figure out where to go now. I figure I either need teleport to get through many of the passages, find my way through the temple, or figure out that weird weight looking puzzle not far from the temple entrance. 

Forget the temple for now you need to return after you have a "code" there is an artifact, is possible to get right now . Solution is, moon go UP, Sun go DOWN, "rocks symbols" go LEFT and other symbol go RIGHT you look the symbols on "blue" section and you retrieve an artifact for compass you need another 6 symbol, but you need to find 4 figure etc.. proceed down from here into another section for now 

PS: Number of artifact are in totals 50 

Hope helps sorry for my non perfect language i'm Italian xD

Edited by Neme-ita

Yea I've literally just figured out the artefact part, by using the symbols on the stone on the island. So for now am I just heading past that puzzle with the stones and the weights near the temple, or am I still going the wrong way? Because I can't figure out how to get the platform to shift so the stones drop for me to use them.

In regards to the trophy you need help with, is it anything to do with finding all 50 artefacts? Or the Tetris symbols? I did notice as I was leaving the temple that there's a light source coming from the rubble to the left of the portal. As you approach the rubble the light goes out, but as you get further away it switches back on. Maybe there's something worth investigating there.

4 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Platinum this trophies for finding the last forma i think i time sensitive. If you go there after finish the game the last forma is dead. I need to restart another run play until you get TURBO upgrade go on last temple and is alive and i got trophies and platinum ^^

Hello there mate. Congratz on your plat :) I could not quite catch what you meant. Why do you need to start another run? Can you clarify that sentence?

I only need the lost forma trophy and the Futuridium one. If you have found the Futuridium, can you share its location ?

Also, I understand that you can't give more details about the lost forma. You said that it was related to the lost temple, but it is unclear wether it is in the temple itself, or in the maze after you warp. Also, is it related to the scenery or to a hidden place/destructible object ? Maybe that's too much question, but this temple is floating me crazy. xD

PS : anyone knows what we are supposed to do with the hexagon mirror-like thing found in the lava area, close to the 'fire heart' (the giant beating thing that helps you destroy cracked rocks) ?

Any help would be appreciated. ;)

If you have a map of the game i sign where is the Futuridium ship you only need teleporter powe up to reach the bottom of the room is all the left of the map when you use" little square" to launch to another into another etc... For last forma you need inside the temple find the right direction example up, down etc.. for find a room with the lost forma

PS: mirror is useless

Edited by Neme-ita

17 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

If you have a map of the game i sign where is the Futuridium ship you only need teleporter powe up to reach the bottom of the room is all the left of the map when you use" little square" to launch to another into another etc... For last forma you need inside the temple find the right direction example up, down etc.. for find a room with the lost forma

PS: mirror is useless

I have the map by pressing L1. ;)

Many thanks for your location of the Futuridium. I found it. ^^ One more trophy to go.

I will just try every direction I can list in the maze. :(;)

9 minutes ago, FictionalCrab said:

How do you go about triggering the final boss?

also out of interest, has anyone collected all the artefacts? What do you get for it?

You answered your own question. ^^

You need the 50 artefacts to obtain one last power up (you don't get a trophy for this), and with it, you can, well, not get crushed by the evil forma (and you get a trophy for this).

However, since it looks like the lost forma trophy should be done before getting to the end, I advise you to copy you game data into another slot before dealing with the evil forma (I still assume getting the not-true ending don't block the trophy).

Edited by Kyp-chan

2 minutes ago, FictionalCrab said:

Oh sweet, so I should polish up the last few trophies just from exploring and collecting then. 

Luckily I've already found the Lost forma, I had a hunch about the solution and it turned out to be right!

Did you already get the 'bad ending' before founding the lost forma ?

11 minutes ago, Kyp-chan said:

I have the map by pressing L1. ;)

Many thanks for your location of the Futuridium. I found it. ^^ One more trophy to go.

I will just try every direction I can list in the maze. :(;)

You answered your own question. ^^

You need the 50 artefacts to obtain one last power up (you don't get a trophy for this), and with it, you can, well, not get crushed by the evil forma (and you get a trophy for this).

However, since it looks like the lost forma trophy should be done before getting to the end, I advise you to copy you game data into another slot before dealing with the evil forma (I still assume getting the not-true ending don't block the trophy).

Ok ok here the exact direction for the last forma when you enter the lost temple use Konami Code. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right. Happy Platinum 

14 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Ok ok here the exact direction for the last forma when you enter the lost temple use Konami Code. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right. Happy Platinum 

I would seriously not have thought of this.Thank you for the code. It still took me 3 attempts to get to the room. I supposed I was going too fast for the left → right part...

Anyway,plat' it is ! <3

Now it's time to write a guide. ^^

For further reference, I played with a save where I had obtained the 'bad' ending, but not the 'good' one and the forma was still alive (not in good shape though). ;)

Again, thank you very much Neme-ita for your valuable help !

Edited by Kyp-chan

So I'm now two artefacts away from being done, and can't figure out how to grab them. There's one at the very very bottom of the Fire zone, in the ground under the main path. The other is in the passage with the sucky enemies, behind the rock wall with one of those guys guarding it. How do I grab these? 

Edit: got the lava one. Decided to just do a 'fuck it' attempt at diving in to the lava and managed to see the passage before dying.

Edited by FictionalCrab

29 minutes ago, Alondate31 said:

Thanks man Konami code woks! :) Now can you sign the place of Futuridium ship?

https://ibb.co/gyFJGF

I'm on mobile so I can't easily draw it on there for you, but it's one of the areas just before the hive escape, the one where you first encounter the little boxes that fire you in a single direction. Use teleport to bypass them and the float on over to the bottom left corner of that area.

any chance you've grabbed the artefact behind the vacuum enemy and the wall it's in front of?

Edited by FictionalCrab