Help thread

Neme-ita

Forgot to post, but my review if anyone cares; Crash Landed Forma.8 Review

I'm also gonna do a quick video guide of some of the secrets, as these kinds of things are a lot easier to follow visually rather than through text. I'll be sure to post it here when it's done to help out anyone else trying to achieve the plat.

Edited by Syph33r

So, I'm lost. First of all thanks to everyone in this topic for all the help so far. I am missing 3 upgrades and haven't a clue where to find them. Dual bomb, super shield, and enhanced cooldown. I have the compass, everything is grey. I have all 50 artifacts and all energy flowers. There is no blue aura around my character and when I go to the final boss it just knocks me to the credits. I'm thoroughly stumped as to what to do to complete this game. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, christmaser said:

So, I'm lost. First of all thanks to everyone in this topic for all the help so far. I am missing 3 upgrades and haven't a clue where to find them. Dual bomb, super shield, and enhanced cooldown. I have the compass, everything is grey. I have all 50 artifacts and all energy flowers. There is no blue aura around my character and when I go to the final boss it just knocks me to the credits. I'm thoroughly stumped as to what to do to complete this game. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks in advance.

Simply go to the "hexagone temple" here and use your shield around the large hexagone. You'll unlock every minor upgrades if you have all 50 artefacts.

• Like 1

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been trying to figure out what to do next. I'm currently in the area with tubes in the background and I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've triggered the switches but it seems that the path I need is blocked and I just bounce off of it. I'm pretty sure I've been going in circles for an hour now with no progress. After reading these posts, my best guess is that I need the teleport upgrade. If so how/where do I get it. I've been to the temple and that general area and I have the mini turbo, turbo, and double bomb. (if that helps???)

Not sure to understand exactly where you are stuck since there are at least two areas with "tubes" in the background. Mini-upgrades are not really usefull for progression

Anyway, basically, once you have the turbo major upgrade, you need to go over the top left part of the map to get a key (there is a boss there). I suspect this is where you are. You simply need to go to the left part of that chamber. The way is blocked by 2 doors, so you need to activate 2 interruptors that are accessible using the square boxes throwing you. Interruptors are very close to the doors. Can't be more specific right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/2/2017 at 9:44 PM, Kyp-chan said:

If you're looking for a map with the location of energy flowers, I made one here. By the way, there are 18 of them.

If you're looking for a map with the location of the artefacts, I'm afraid that's too boring to make for me. And since the compass tells you where you missed items, it's not really useful.To get the compass you'll need to discover all the secret items so that you can reveal the path to follow in the maze of the lost temple. The first item unlocks the second that unlocks the third etc. I made a map there.

Hi and thanks for the map.

What are those secret items? I mean, what I must searching for?

The spaceship level at the top, how do you open the purple pushing things.

I know If I throw a bomb at the Purple Dog like thing, it will come back Purple. I can't hit the switch.

Still need help...on getting to Dark Forma.

Edited by Kishnabe

On 3/14/2017 at 4:36 PM, Davideb87 said:

Hi and thanks for the map.

What are those secret items? I mean, what I must searching for?

Those shapes open a message, you deciper that message from the clue shuriken in the 2 dotted level (2 warps).

Go to lost world, and you will use the decripted directions to get to a compass( useful as it will tell you which levels have remaining artifacts/blue layout) and an artifact.

I definitely don't understand the weight puzzle.

The first 2 steps are easy: push the 2 small blocks onto the first platform = get 1 Med and 1 Lg block.

Push 1 Lg and 1 Sm block onto the 2nd platform, then 1 Med and 1 Sm block onto the first platform = get 2 Lg block.

I do not understand why this unlocks the second segment.  I cannot unlock the third segment.  There does not seem to be a correlation between the numbers on the platforms and the numbers above the alcoves which release blocks.

On 3/22/2017 at 2:19 PM, Halon_50 said:

I definitely don't understand the weight puzzle.

The first 2 steps are easy: push the 2 small blocks onto the first platform = get 1 Med and 1 Lg block.

Push 1 Lg and 1 Sm block onto the 2nd platform, then 1 Med and 1 Sm block onto the first platform = get 2 Lg block.

I do not understand why this unlocks the second segment.  I cannot unlock the third segment.  There does not seem to be a correlation between the numbers on the platforms and the numbers above the alcoves which release blocks.

You can find a walkthrough on Youtube, where you can see how you need to do it. 

• 1 month later...

Also. I wonder which would be quicker. 

A) continue on randomly but with the upgrades

Or

B) start fresh and follow the game procedurally 

Outside of the puzzles and lost temple. If anyone knows of any out of the way and any harder secret walls please share.

• 2 months later...

First of all, thank you to everyone here for all the help so far. I'm almost finished, but I'm stumped. Missing a couple energy flowers and 5 artefacts and I need the compass/sextant to find them, but I can't figure out how to get it. I know it's in the lost temple and I've seen mention of the tetris pieces, but I don't know what to do with those. Am I supposed to activate them in some way? Or just take note of their design? But even if I do that I don't understand what I'm looking at. 

And just to be clear, these "tetris pieces" are the little stones with the designs and a star on them, right? 

I don't wanna give up, but I've just been floating aimlessly for days. 

Please help! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/7/2017 at 4:03 AM, PanTheMan16 said:

First of all, thank you to everyone here for all the help so far. I'm almost finished, but I'm stumped. Missing a couple energy flowers and 5 artefacts and I need the compass/sextant to find them, but I can't figure out how to get it. I know it's in the lost temple and I've seen mention of the tetris pieces, but I don't know what to do with those. Am I supposed to activate them in some way? Or just take note of their design? But even if I do that I don't understand what I'm looking at. 

And just to be clear, these "tetris pieces" are the little stones with the designs and a star on them, right? 

I don't wanna give up, but I've just been floating aimlessly for days. 

Please help! 

You need to find the "tetris" pieces and put them on the right spot. Simple :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Tough game but lots of great info in this thread. I have 1 more flower to grab and i know exactly where it is but can't seem to access it. It's in the lower left of the lowest lava/fire region blocked by a bunch of those cracked rocks. I vaguely recall breaking some of these rocks earlier in my playthrough but can't remember how. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 2:37 AM, j0shy00 said:

Hi all. Tough game but lots of great info in this thread. I have 1 more flower to grab and i know exactly where it is but can't seem to access it. It's in the lower left of the lowest lava/fire region blocked by a bunch of those cracked rocks. I vaguely recall breaking some of these rocks earlier in my playthrough but can't remember how. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure you probably figured it out by now, but are you referring to the rocks that glow orange to yellow/green?  There is a beating "heart" in that room that you need to use to blow up those rocks.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like this thread is a bit dead, but I'm hoping to get some help. I'm trying to find the last 5 upgrade artifacts and 1 flower. I have the compass and I see that I'm missing something in the room where the grenade dead forma is, but I can't find anything. The only thing that seems suspect is the random lava pool, but I don't know that it's actually significant. Please help!

Edit: nevermind, found it. That was tough to find, the opening is so small!

Edited by PAX3757

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2017 at 4:33 PM, Syph33r said:

Forgot to post, but my review if anyone cares; Crash Landed Forma.8 Review

I'm also gonna do a quick video guide of some of the secrets, as these kinds of things are a lot easier to follow visually rather than through text. I'll be sure to post it here when it's done to help out anyone else trying to achieve the plat.

Thanks will look out for it 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, halfaworldaway said:

hey guys, i am in a room with a large with a large hexagon in the middle and a smaller one to the left of it, i have picked up some sort of power up at the top of the screen that gave me the "Need for speed" trophy, how do i use this power?

I am playing this game as well ... The power up you are talking about is a brust of speed you just hold the left analog and watch him go! You will know it works when you slow down a puff of white smoke will be left behind ... Not really smoke but its a white ball :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I am playing this game as well ... The power up you are talking about is a brust of speed you just hold the left analog and watch him go! You will know it works when you slow down a puff of white smoke will be left behind ... Not really smoke but its a white ball :)

Thanks, i noticed the white dot and the speed was a bit quicker,

I think i will be using this thread a bit, i am enjoying the game, just unsure where to head next, i have been in a few different rooms in this area

There is a room with a creature walking about and there are pink targets aiming at me, i get hit if i stand still, i move up one of the tunnels, there is a pink thing on the left hand side, when i get close it chains itself to the top and bottom and moves up and down the chain, shooting pink balls at me while deflecting the bombs i send at it, i don't know how to defeat it

Also there are some ways that are blocked by some sort of material that looks like cloulds or bubbles, any idea how to get past these?

13 minutes ago, halfaworldaway said:

Thanks, i noticed the white dot and the speed was a bit quicker,

I think i will be using this thread a bit, i am enjoying the game, just unsure where to head next, i have been in a few different rooms in this area

There is a room with a creature walking about and there are pink targets aiming at me, i get hit if i stand still, i move up one of the tunnels, there is a pink thing on the left hand side, when i get close it chains itself to the top and bottom and moves up and down the chain, shooting pink balls at me while deflecting the bombs i send at it, i don't know how to defeat it

Also there are some ways that are blocked by some sort of material that looks like cloulds or bubbles, any idea how to get past these?

ok the cotton balls I call it lol you have to get the upgrade for your brust of speed and you can pass thru them ;) And the one eyed chain thingie well, you have to defect there lazer ball at him whne he bounces it back at you defect it again 2 hits and its down 

• Like 1