Help thread

Neme-ita

On 23-12-2017 at 0:20 AM, filplacido said:

Can someone help me? I got the "The end...?" trophy and i'm still missing 2 artifacts. I went back to the game just to find out I have zero rooms with the blue outline! Where can I find the last 2 artifacts, knowing I have the compass with me?

That's weird. Did you get the artifacts in the lost temple? I'm not too sure if that room has a blue outline. 

15 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

That's weird. Did you get the artifacts in the lost temple? I'm not too sure if that room has a blue outline. 

Yeah I did, there were two there and the room stopped being blue... One right next to the compass and one in the special room when done the directions of the symbols from inside the temple...

I guess I'll have to restart the game... But first I'll try the ones in a youtube video "Getting the hardest artifacts", even though I have already seen a couple of artifacts in there....

I need massive help

I try to get 2 artifact behind torch puzzle, which is the one that you must kill enemy within time set. but i can't beat the time because i am bad at using ball shooting (its control is weird, i can't reliable shooting at it.)

I am stuck at this torch about several hours, never beat that 2 flying red eye within the time or they kill me because it spit so many fire that also try to interrupt your ball.

please help, any tips :(

EDIT : eventually bruteforce it and then somehow it works and done.

Edited by FielVeredus

12 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Probably a dumb question, but I have finished the main game (bad end), and am going for the plat now. I am trying to collect the tetris pieces, but it says I only have one piece. I am sure that I have collected two of them, though. Is this a glitch?

You can only hold one of them at a time, you insert a piece into some sort of stone to get access to the next piece. No glitch.

Edit: Check the how do I get a compass thread on how to collect all pieces.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

You can only hold one of them at a time, you insert a piece into some sort of stone to get access to the next piece. No glitch.

Edit: Check the how do I get a compass thread on how to collect all pieces.

I see. Thanks for the quick reply! I haven't been using guides, but now that I'm at the collection phase, I think I will.

I wonder if collecting all artifacts are necessary for plat. Specific trophy requires you to get only 25, I have that many and now I'm at that room where you have to light youserlf on fire and kill enemies in limited time to get the door open. I know there are 2 artifacts at the end of the room but killing these guys is pain in the ass. I'd rather just skip that section.

I have 49/50 artifacts. The last room that is blue is in lower left area where the 3 are in lower left. I have searched that room and cannot find the 50th. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Where the 39th artifact is  located where the last room lit up in blue is on the compass yet the 39th does not show where the room is lit up in blue on the compass.

Edit 2: Just got the plat to the game. Gave it a 5 star rating, was a challenge.

Edited by RacingChamp30
add comment

• 9 months later...

I've put in a few hours on this game and I can definitely see why most of the trophies are rare.

It is very easy to get lost unless you consort a guide, and I do not recommend playing this game without a guide because you will regret it.

Also this is one of those games where collectibles are a bit of a bitch to collect. If you miss a collectible you may have to scour several rooms, and there's a lot of rooms in this game.

Otherwise it's an okay Metroidvania. Nothing too difficult, but like most games it gets progressively harder the further you get.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/1/2019 at 4:17 PM, megaterrifer said:

Ive all the rooms white, and missing one energy flower.

I have the same issue playing on VITA. It seems like you resolved it, did you start a new game or did you find the last energy flower on your original save?

EDIT: double-checked flowers & map completion. :silver: In top shape trophy is glitched. I didn't pick up the energy flower when it was day on the Mysterious Island.

My save stats:

Completion: 99%

Artefact: 50

Energy: 2/3 (missing one)

Keys: -1 (weird)

All upgrades & compass

EDIT2: Going to make a new thread to warn people about the glitch.

Edited by A1rPun

• 3 weeks later...

I started 

On 4/10/2022 at 8:14 PM, A1rPun said:

I have the same issue playing on VITA. It seems like you resolved it, did you start a new game or did you find the last energy flower on your original save?

EDIT: double-checked flowers & map completion. :silver: In top shape trophy is glitched. I didn't pick up the energy flower when it was day on the Mysterious Island.

My save stats:

Completion: 99%

Artefact: 50

Energy: 2/3 (missing one)

Keys: -1 (weird)

All upgrades & compass

EDIT2: Going to make a new thread to warn people about the glitch.

I am afraid I started a new game. Luckily enough, it is not that long. 

• Like 1