still possible to 100% if just starting?

Naixclaw

• 1 month later...
On 24.2.2017 at 9:33 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Yes they're still up, and no, they run perfectly fine if you boost in a private lobby

Can all races for AWP be done in private lobbies with just 2 players now? Afaik the biggest hurdle on that was that in public lobbies you'd either have to take turns with 15 other people or play against randoms.

1 hour ago, soniq said:

Can all races for AWP be done in private lobbies with just 2 players now? Afaik the biggest hurdle on that was that in public lobbies you'd either have to take turns with 15 other people or play against randoms.

I don't think it'd be a problem if you can't. Public games were pretty empty when I played two years ago. Almost all of my races were in public against one or two people and even finding that many could take a while. It must be even emptier now.

If you can't boost in private lobbies, it probably wouldn't be too hard to do it in public

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

I don't think it'd be a problem if you can't. Public games were pretty empty when I played two years ago. Almost all of my races were in public against one or two people and even finding that many could take a while. It must be even emptier now.

If you can't boost in private lobbies, it probably wouldn't be too hard to do it in public

26 minutes ago, closertim said:

I vaguely remember doing them privately.  Don't hold me to that tho.  

Ok, thanks guys. I haven't touched the game yet because I decided to wait until the playerbase died down. Seems like now is a good time to finally do this. :)

6 hours ago, soniq said:

I did it all in private lobbies, all of the game modes and races

If you desperately want the plat, honestly, buying a cheap old PS3 and another copy of GTA IV will go a long way. If you have an EB or GameStop-like store, you can usually return shit after a week or two with no fuss too. Had I not had 2 PS3s when I went for this, I would have probably never finally plat'd it.