Holy shit these end game credits never end....

Quink666

I've pretty much always watched credits anyways. Those guys spent years of their lives on it. Literally the least I can do is watch their names scroll by lol.

There's been some pretty bad ones though. Like Fable 1 forces you to watch the credits to get a certain weapon and they padded it with things like their pets names and how many pizzas they ordered during the development.

And didn't FFXIV just get put in the Guinness book for longest credits at somewhere over an hour and a half? Lol. I think that's where I'd even draw the line.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

They honestly should have had a trophy pop at the end of the credits. That way we feel satisfied knowing we didn't waste 15 minutes of our lives watching the credits.

One game I know of did that. I can't for the life of me remember which game did it though.

Edited by Nishikino Maki

9 minutes ago, Nishikino Maki said:

One game I know of did that. I can't for the life of me remember which game did it though.

I know only 2 games that has that as a trophy . Everybody's Gone to the Rapture( The End 
Completed the game and Unit 13.( Extra Credit(s) Watch the credits)

Edited by marvelboy10

• 6 years later...

Just posting here while making time for this unskippable garbage to end lol. Kind of struggling to stay awake. I wanted to at least finish up flags and glyphs after the ending, but it's late at night and the last thing I needed was 20 minutes of credits.