FREE TO PLAY Games !

mojtaba333

1 minute ago, mojtaba333 said:

no, it's not about that,

but some of them seem decent like  Let it die

all i'm saying are the trophies tied to microtransactions?   

It's about that. There is no free game, every game has a price attached to it and either you need to pay to play decently or you need to grind absurdly to complete things so then again

I doubt i you so poor that f2p games are your only option of entertainment. Do not. 

• Like 2

Meh, Some are good Like Warframe some are great on their genre like Smite or Let it die the problem is that either be a 100% or a Plat they are Sooooo Long and luck based that For exmaple i'm gonna Stop and not reach the 1 Trophy in Let it die and just delete it, it requires a lot of time and dedication that i would rather spend on 3-4 other games....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's about that. There is no free game, every game has a price attached to it and either you need to pay to play decently or you need to grind absurdly to complete things so then again

I doubt i you so poor that f2p games are your only option of entertainment. Do not. 

i actually never played any f2p game before

and don't like the idea of it

but i thought maybe trophy wise they worth it , apparently not

also star trek is fucked, you wanna trap me there boudy :devil: 

Some F2P games have been good for me in the past, I love Dead Trigger on my phone and will defend it to the death. Tekken Revolution on PS3 was pretty good. DCUO can be fun for a while too. Blacklight Retribution is ace.

And that's it. I can't instantly think of any other good experience I've had with the F2P market. Tonnes of God awful ones though, like tonnes. I generally dismiss most of them until someone tells me otherwise. APB looked pretty cool though, but I don't know if that's ever coming over to PSN anymore, it's in my Xbone list somewhere though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

i actually never played any f2p game before

and don't like the idea of it

but i thought maybe trophy wise they worth it , apparently not

also star trek is fucked, you wanna trap me there boudy :devil: 

Wasn't talking trophy wise, star trek is getting patched soon and will become obtainable as well, but it's one of the few games worth playing for free on ps4. DCUO locks too much content from you imo

1 minute ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Some F2P games have been good for me in the past, I love Dead Trigger on my phone and will defend it to the death. Tekken Revolution on PS3 was pretty good. DCUO can be fun for a while too. Blacklight Retribution is ace.

Bandai Namco F2Ps are usually pretty great. But let's not talk about Soulcalibur Lost Swords...

I'd recommend Warframe seriously though. It's really great and all you need to grind seriously for are Prime parts. Dunno if a trophy is behind a paywall though I doubt it.

The real-money stuff are mostly cosmetic or short-cuts to unlock a weapon.

Smite is pretty fun if you're into MOBA. I played quite a lot of Blacklight retribution too, but that's probably dead on PS4 by now. I've seen that paladins (overwatch clone) has released on ps4 as well, so you should check that out.

Most of the f2p games are all multiplayer oriented so, if you're not a MP guy - it's probably best not to download them.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mojtaba333 said:

just like call of duty:giggle:

Most likely. The game is super complicated at first with everything it has in and the terminology, the Void and shit but when you get into it, it comes like a fun lootfest. I've never put any money in it and it's my fav F2P on PS4. There's no "fuel" timers or huge difficulty spikes unless you're playing alone.

Also there's Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage on the JP PSN store if you want quick 15 trophies.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 2

Neverwinter is a decent MMORPG but I'd recommend to play that game with a friend(s) as it can get boring really fast if playing alone. Trophy list for the most part is pretty straight forward but the 1000 dragon kills is a huge grind. Micro-transactions are also mostly cosmetic and aren't required for any trophies.

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I like f2p games ive got Blackligth 100% and was more fun to play than first person shooters that cost 70 bucks.

Also playing SMITE its a veey great game but a long grind , but gives you rare trophies.

And NBA Prelude is also nice (for me) always wanted to olay basketball but don't wanne pay 70 bucks for a ge thats bei'g on the shelf moast of the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marvelboy10 said:

Some of the free to play games like DCUO and Warframe require microtransactions. So in actuality you aren't getting anything free. You're basically getting the game case but without the disk inside

1 hour ago, totallycrushed said:

Warframe has a trophy behind a paywall? Damn.. Was just going to pick it up again,

Warframe doesn't have any trophy that requires microtransactions. You can also get the platinum (premium currency) in the secondary market by trading with other players. I haven't spent a dime on the game, and nothing you can get through microtransactions boosts anyone enough to make it "pay-to-win"

I've played some on Vita that were decently fun (Fat Princess Piece of Cake, Run Sackboy Run, Get Off My Lawn, Jetpack Joyride), but for PS3 I've basically only played the ones that were being discontinued (Soul Calibur, Tekken Revolution, Spartacus Legends). Haven't played one on PS4 yet.

I think they're mostly good for pick up/put down style play, which is why they're a good fit for the Vita.

Just now, Styx2319 said:

Warframe doesn't have any trophy that requires microtransactions. You can also get the platinum (premium currency) in the secondary market by trading with other players. I haven't spent a dime on the game, and nothing you can get through microtransactions boosts anyone enough to make it "pay-to-win"

Yeeah that's what I was thinking too. Hands down the best F2P there is really.

3 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Bandai Namco F2Ps are usually pretty great. But let's not talk about Soulcalibur Lost Swords...

Mentioning them and F2P in the same sentence made me remember Lost Reavers on Wii U. That game was pretty good too for the bit I played, surprising it landed on the Wii U though but I'll take what I can get for my Wii U.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Some of the free to play games like DCUO and Warframe require microtransactions. So in actuality you aren't getting anything free. You're basically getting the game case but without the disk inside

actually Warframe does not require micro-transactions they are completely optional. DCUO on the other hand does especially for trophies.

2 hours ago, Styx2319 said:

ninja'ed