dein-the-dragoon's Trophy and Plat cave

dein-the-dragoon

Nice plat cave you built yourself in here :D

I look all of your backlog status and recommend working on Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed since you have for the PS3 and Vita aswell and as for MP portion i advise working on AC Brotherhood if you didn't have done so far .

Best of luck with your backlog cleaning and boosting your grades . Cheers to You ! :wave:

• Like 1

The information in here gets updated every two days (when there's something special, I'm making an extra update).

And February ended with gaining 7 more trophies on LEGO The Hobbit (Vita) - next month I'm planning to get this and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls done. Moving on in the grinds on PS3 is planned with Ace Combat Infinity and for the regular game Puzzle Chronicles.

I need some advice what to complete next on the Vita - for the games, check the spoiler boxes above or my profile ;)

I really hope to get 2 games out of the way, so I'm asking now: What game should follow LEGO The Hobbit on the Vita?

On PS3, the next title is Puzzle Chronicles, but here's the question: What game should follow Puzzle Chronicles once it's completed? The reason behind this difference is that I'm working on regular and grindy titles on PS3 simultanousely - so, I'm searching for a game that is a great follow-up to Puzzle Chronicles, since the next game to grind is Ace Combat Infinity (this game is also visible on the background of my trophy card). Feel free to post your suggestions here or leave a message ;)

Update Special!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is finally off of my backlog! The game itself is pretty enjoyable, but the grind for all character classes to get to the maximum level is just plain horrible. Really glad it's over and I can go on with Puzzle Chronicles and Ace Combat Infinity simultanousely...

Lists in the opening post are therefore updated ;)

• 4 weeks later...