FYI concerning Know No Fear trophy

This is for anyone trying to plat losing their minds over why the hell the lvl 30 missions on hard aren't counting and the trophy isn't popping for know no fear... the problem is that daily missions and missions completed in challenge mode do not count! Yes it is absolutely retarded and yes the programmer at Ubisoft responsible should be beaten with sticks. But this is the ugly truth! Also, avoid joining in progress missions and try to be the group leader at all times... good luck. It's so easy yet so frustrating and grindy!

Edited by cam_wick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So the next Daily's are fine, but Challenge difficulty, as stated in the guide, is not.

Right?

I'm tackling this trophy now and would like to be as efficient as possible.

Also, missions need to be marked as "Completed" and not "Replay" to know you've knocked it out.

Right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I just got back into this game to clean up the trophies I didn’t get when it first came out. Know No Fear is one of the reasons I dropped it because it would not pop when the game first came out (didn’t know why). Now I know not to do the daily missions and last night I did all the missions and left out the daily missions and then completed those today. Still didn’t pop. Total missions beat on hard mode as of today is 37.  Anyone else encounter this issue?

Just look up "Know no fear" in your commendations (Mission tab). For this trophy correctly done missions are checked. Maybe you are missing a mission?

Furthermore it seems the missions done Challenging do count now - there are missions marked as done for me I've never completed on Hard, only on Normal and Challenging.

• Like 1