Discussion Thread

HowieGaming

You CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!! (My reaction is justified.) What a horrible execution of a list, from image details to names to etc. I strongly wanted this to be my 100th Platinum, but the image and title suck. That's not something Id want to be my 100th Platinum. I cant believe this, such a huge disappointment. Couldn't even name it "Platinum" (with a cool image).

Edited by Mar

49 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Looks fun, this will be a plat for me for sure !!

Tomorrow will arrive my Limited Edition :D Time, please... go fast for i get my hands on this masterpiece :D

Lucky you, releases Wednesday for us Aussies :(

Edited by EpicNogg4

I really can't wait to play this game. I've been hyped since the first trailer ! I did not watch any new gameplay or story trailers because I don't want to be spoiled, I want this game to be a full surprise for me ! I've just looked at the 88% on Metacritic and that's enough to get me pumped !

By the way, I do like the trophies images, I think they're pretty classy ! The names sucks though, remind me of Killzone 2 :/

Edited by Tyxoune

Really excited to play this game. It's just a shame that the trophy list reminds me of the bland ones back when trophies/achievements were just being introduced - case in point, the Uncharted series. No exciting, or hilarious titles, or references to other things. Just your standard 'Kill 10 X enemies...', 'Find 10 Y these..' etc..

That slight blip aside, I can't wait to play this game. Hopefully my Collector's Edition arrives early from GAME, but I doubt it...

There is none missable trophies. The one with all allies requires you to do a few side quests before the finale mission, but if you missed it you can just redo the first part of the finale mission again after you've finished the side quests. 

4 hours ago, alcubierre said:

There is none missable trophies. The one with all allies requires you to do a few side quests before the finale mission, but if you missed it you can just redo the first part of the finale mission again after you've finished the side quests. 

Can we get a confirmation on this? No missables at all? 

14 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Can we get a confirmation on this? No missables at all? 

As far as I know there are two trophies that are missable : The one were you have to gather all allies and the one for getting a certain amount of headshots on humans. The one with the headshots is also not really missable as you should get more than enough headshots on humans before you killed all of them :D. So no extremely missable trophies.