100% rarity/achievers strange contradiction

Midnightwards666

Hello

The gold trophy :gold: Entwined works just like a platinum, in that it's unlocked by collecting all other trophies. The trophy should unlock as you get 100%... however, its rarity is 1.55% with 1,232 achievers, while only 1,174 have 100% and 1.48% have completed. There isn't any DLC in this game. Some of my non-DLC plats with well over 10k achievers differ a little with their plat/100% achivers, by 2-3, which I guess is just a very exceptional glitch? But here, the difference is much more dramatic. Any ideas as to how this happened?

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm...  looking at the leaderboard on this site there actually are people who have the Entwined trophy, but not all the others.  There's 13 of them right below the people who have 100% right now and could be more lower on the leaderboard (sorry, but I'm not going to check all 1000+ pages :P).  Is this trophy glitched or is this a sign of cheating?

I've seen some other games without any DLC aswell that has more platinum achievers than 100% achievers, wich should mean that several people have earned the platinum without completing the game. :P For example: Prototype, Heavy Rain (PS3), The Godfather II, inFamous, etc...

• Like 1