Advice for "Without A Grudge"

So I've been hearing that this is the most annoying trophy in the game because it requires so much grinding, but I've figured out a solution. Instead of following the guide and saving this for the very end I recommend you try and start working on it from the moment you begin playing. Anytime you get into a carriage always drive on the sidewalks attempting to hit as many objects as possible. Another tip is to avoid fast travel and use your carriage to get to locations to rack up more destruction. It worked for me and I managed to get it while simultaneously working on other tasks.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2017 at 10:52 PM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

So I've been hearing that this is the most annoying trophy in the game because it requires so much grinding, but I've figured out a solution. Instead of following the guide and saving this for the very end I recommend you try and start working on it from the moment you begin playing. Anytime you get into a carriage always drive on the sidewalks attempting to hit as many objects as possible. Another tip is to avoid fast travel and use your carriage to get to locations to rack up more destruction. It worked for me and I managed to get it while simultaneously working on other tasks.

FYI the "roadmap" at the top recommends you start early, but contradicts itself in the actual trophy section. I ended up just following the video and it went quick enough. Takes about 90 mins but most likely less if you started earlier. It's basically the same video posted above, just do a continuous loop in the Strand while semi-watching a movie on a laptop or listening to an audiobook or something.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I heard that on the Xbox One version of the game there is a glitch that can get you stuck on 99% for the achievement:
Does anybody know if it can happen on the PS4 version too?
I have been grinding this trophy for a couple days now and it seems im never going to get it.