Creative Mode Trophy Glitch

thegirlruka

I'm surprised that there haven't been any forum posts for this glitch in the year since it's been found out, but the creative mode trophy glitch is still working. Don't know what it is? This video explains it well.

Basically, you create a world in survival mode while playing online and then upload that save file to the cloud storage. Then you load the game up in creative mode and create whatever you feel like. You can create a world that makes getting (almost) every trophy simple. When you're finished, download your original save file from the cloud storage and then it'll load up the creative world you just made, but the game will think that it has always been in survival mode and trophies will unlock.

I've just created a world myself and the trophies are unlocking.

• Like 4

Huh, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing. This game has been a stain on my profile for ages because I couldn't be bothered to go back and complete the ludicrous amounts of DLC that was added to it. While I still regret adding it to my profile, it would be nice if I could at least make it so it wasn't sitting at such a low percentage. I think I'll try this when I get my PS+ subscription back. Well, assuming I can't do this by backing up the save to USB that is. I didn't watch the video yet.

So, is this only for PS3? Or can you use a similar method for Vita as well? I don't know what possessed me to play this game on Vita at one point in my life, but it happened. I'm sorry, Vita-tan. :P

29 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Huh, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing. This game has been a stain on my profile for ages because I couldn't be bothered to go back and complete the ludicrous amounts of DLC that was added to it. While I still regret adding it to my profile, it would be nice if I could at least make it so it wasn't sitting at such a low percentage. I think I'll try this when I get my PS+ subscription back. Well, assuming I can't do this by backing up the save to USB that is. I didn't watch the video yet.

So, is this only for PS3? Or can you use a similar method for Vita as well? I don't know what possessed me to play this game on Vita at one point in my life, but it happened. I'm sorry, Vita-tan. :P

It's for PS4 for sure. I have no clue about the other consoles.

11 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

It's for PS4 for sure. I have no clue about the other consoles.

I just assumed it was for PS3 because the video has PS3 in brackets at the end of the title. Not sure what that's about.

10 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

From what i read that creative mode glitch only works on the ps4 version.

Well, shiiiiit. Of course that's the only version of the game I didn't add to my profile... <_< 

Edited by Undead Wolf

16 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I just assumed it was for PS3 because the video has PS3 in brackets at the end of the title. Not sure what that's about.

Sorry about that. It's harder to tell the version without the specific console forums like in the old site <.<

17 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, shiiiiit. Of course that's the only version of the game I didn't add to my profile... <_< 

If you own the ps4 version, you could always create the world and upload it without earning any trophies and then delete the trophy list. It'd be a little extra work, but it'd be shorter in the long run. The Map Room trophy is easier on the other versions too. You only need 1 full map instead of 9.

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

Sorry about that. It's harder to tell the version without the specific console forums like in the old site <.<

It's not your fault! The guy who made the video just needs to work on his video titles is all. :P Also, I was tired as hell when I looked at this thread last night. I didn't see the "PS4" part of the title. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

If you own the ps4 version, you could always create the world and upload it without earning any trophies and then delete the trophy list. It'd be a little extra work, but it'd be shorter in the long run. The Map Room trophy is easier on the other versions too. You only need 1 full map instead of 9.

I don't own the PS4 version, but what would that accomplish? As far as I know, you can't take a world created on PS4 to PS3/Vita. If I remember correctly, you could import a PS3/Vita map onto PS4, but you couldn't do it the other way around. Unless of course I just missed your point.

25 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't own the PS4 version, but what would that accomplish? As far as I know, you can't take a world created on PS4 to PS3/Vita. If I remember correctly, you could import a PS3/Vita map onto PS4, but you couldn't do it the other way around. Unless of course I just missed your point.

I thought you could go the other way around too. I'd only played the ps3 version until yesterday. Both versions are my brother's and I'm only playing them for the easy trophies.

• 3 months later...

Is this glitch still working?

I've tried it on PS3, no luck here... Copied on USB cause on the cloud, i wouldn't be able to take it back because it has a 48h anti-copy system.

Although it may not have worked since the beginning on PS3, but maybe on PS4 it's not parched, problem is I can't find out myself cause I don't own it (I wish I had taken the cheap PS4 upgrade when it was there).

On 15/06/2017 at 8:32 AM, GastNDorf said:

Is this glitch still working?

I've tried it on PS3, no luck here... Copied on USB cause on the cloud, i wouldn't be able to take it back because it has a 48h anti-copy system.

Although it may not have worked since the beginning on PS3, but maybe on PS4 it's not parched, problem is I can't find out myself cause I don't own it (I wish I had taken the cheap PS4 upgrade when it was there).

It still works on the PS4, not sure if it works with USB though.

• 4 weeks later...