I love treasure! Strategy

Someone on .org mentioned that you could possibly do the Dracon quest to get the 2 treasure trophies but had no confirmation. Since it seemed valid, I'll share my findings.

For those that don't know what the Dracon quest is, it is a quest where rooms will spawn every 200-300 km where you'll see 20-40 chests, but only 1 of the chests has the item needed to advance the plot. However, when using these chests, you effectively go up and talk to them, creating a micro cutscene that will cause something to happen. To avoid that issue, I used One Way Hero with nimble hands to lock pick every chest I could in those rooms (lvl 1 ability is enough). Doing this, the chest opening dialogue will disappear and instead spawn nothing or a dream stone, making it impossible to find the correct item for completion if you open the correct chest with the pick. However, it for sure will count toward your treasure count for the run. 

On the hand, since I have the trophy now, I don't know if talking to the chest counts towards the 100 chests count. If someone can confirm that part, that would be great.

Edit: Credits to luckyegg for proving that talking to chest does not work. You must use the lock pick ability or break the chest.

FYI, it took me until 1500km to get 100 chests.

Edited by bladesoframen