Burgins

Thoughts on Trophies and the game itself?

6 posts in this topic

Some of the descs are a little weird but it seems like a standard list to me. Looked the game up on steam and it looks goofy as hell. Anyone played it to know what exactly it's all about and what the achievs are like?

Since the platinum description is "Complete the game", perhaps all the trophies are unmissable? Anyway, the title drew me in because I love riddles but I checked it out on Youtube and the art style and overall tone is not to my liking at all. 

this does look goofy as hell...it's on sale right now and i almost want to buy it...

*EDIT*

On 3/1/2017 at 0:03 AM, QuentinCle95 said:

Since the platinum description is "Complete the game", perhaps all the trophies are unmissable? Anyway, the title drew me in because I love riddles but I checked it out on Youtube and the art style and overall tone is not to my liking at all. 

Well, i did buy the game after all...it's a little cheesy but not that horrible...some of the the trophies are not story related so the Complete the Game is misleading..however there is a stage select so i doubt any of them are missable

Edited by sword_of_omens

As of 6/23/19 no patch yet and the only unachievable trophy is try harder and the platinum of course.