Billiard minigame

VirtualNight

After 10 hours I never won in the rotation mode.

I took a look at how the AI uses both strenght and angulation, still 99% of the times I never manage to get the holes if I can't simply hit the ball forward, is there a way to make this shit easier?

I read that someone recommends using a ruler (a real one) and place it between the hole and the ball to hit, but I haven't seen any kind of help from this, since I need to hit the ball almost always with a particular angle.

EDIT: after 15 fucking hours I passed this thing, the AI is cheating as hell in my opinion, this was the hardest minigame for me, even worse than Virtua Fighter 2. In the end I needed a lucky run, I still suck on the pool minigame, unfortunately there is no way to cheat here so you better be prepared to frustation.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 4 months later...

Almost all minigames are extremely easy or have some cheat items or exploits. Billiard is easy, darts has so many exploits, you just have to figure out how to use them. Took me awhile to figure out air hockey. The most hardest minigames, I think, is japanese gambling games (see-lo, koi-koi, etc.) and annoying chicken runs. 

• 9 months later...
On 19.7.2017 at 11:14 PM, DORE145 said:

Almost all minigames are extremely easy or have some cheat items or exploits. Billiard is easy, darts has so many exploits, you just have to figure out how to use them. Took me awhile to figure out air hockey. The most hardest minigames, I think, is japanese gambling games (see-lo, koi-koi, etc.) and annoying chicken runs. 

Billiard easy? Are you kidding me or is there a trick I dont know? The opponent is a cheat code and he sinks the ball with almost 100% accuracy no matter how difficult the shot is. That is not even the problem., my problem is the ridiculous aiming. Im aiming but the cue ball always veers to the left before hitting the ball, the bigger the distance between the two balls the stronger the change of direction.

I can learn the angles but its impossible for me to calculate the right angle and the change of direction

It is so annoying, IMO it is by far the hardest minigame to complete. Batting center is a walk in the park compared to this shit.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 2