Fast Money in Chapter 1

Alantor32

I got pwned by the Machindramon in Server Graveyard and I realized I need to upgrade my training hall's equipment, but I need the bits to do that. I know about the Meteormon in Logic Volcano. But can somebody tell me a easy way to beat the Meteormon like suggested stats or whatnot?

Maybe the training hall isn't the problem but your current generation is. You will naturaly get stronger in later generations.

BtT:

I had a schedule for the beginning of the game which was like this:

Wake up -> feed -> 2 x training -> poop -> do everything in the city (get food, collect stuff from people -> buy 1 autopilot -> go onto the plains -> left mountain path beat fugamon (~1400 bits) if you can do that -> collect every mushroom while beating all goburimon (grass and most nuts ok too) -> go into the forrest and beat everything there and collect everything (keep an eye out for the golden acorn which spawns sometimes it gives you 2000 bits) -> go to the next area and talk to the palmon thing -> go to the point on the left where rina is standing (on top of the hill) and collect the mushrooms -> use autopilot -> sell everything except some mushrooms and other food you need to feed your digimon -> do the training with the daily bonus or whichever you need to get your next possible digivolution until the day ends.

Keep mobile toilets and food ready while walking through the forrest you get one daily from numemon and 1 from koromon so you don't have to buy them. I did this routine everyday until my digimon hit ultra level then i used the time to explore the map and keep the Story going.

If I remember right I was in 4th or 5th generation and had 2 ultra lvl digimon with melee attacks (should deal 1,5 times damage, be careful not to get 1,5 x damage dealt to you) when the machinedramon fight happened.

In the end I did this without really worrying about my stats or stuff. I was just trying. If I lost closely I would just try again 2 days later and use Items this time. If I got stomped I would train them down and try again with the next generation.

Yes, I second that. Simply walk around and try different things, like recruiting all residents you find (not only the three you hear of at jijimons house!) or exploring new territories. If you feel you are way too weak, no problem, try one of the other places or residents or fights. If you are just a bit too weak, train a bit or make sure you get somehow stronger/get strong healing items and just try again. Sometimes it's just that some attack skills work better than others.

I did not farm money with Meteormon. I never used items but collected everything every day, so I simply sold all my stuff instead xD