Oblivion among us / Trophy edition, bundle

ZAGREB4ever

Hallo! My dear gamers and players.. 

I wanna ask community why?  

Obviously it's not exception even in world of virtual fun where ppl compete that some players wouldn't mind to use doping....  Lol but I got not other logical explanation.. 

Platinum trophy - eye pet 

*30 sec stroke pet five days in row 

And I wont write name of profile but guy made it in 3 days and sumting h....  

Wtf?

In Moment, he is unfortunatly on 6 place of Croatia country list, psnprofiles

and Im askin myself how can it be?!?

Tragedy is that that's not even problem,

But I would like to discuss about it...

Much love 2 yall,  expect no less 

The thread title would get people's hopes up because it seems like The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion was going to get trophies. However, the question of this thread is "How could someone do Eyepet in 3 days when there's a trophy for stroking the pet for 30 seconds a day for 5 days in a row?" And the answer to that question is likely that the person doing that trophy could change the date on their PS3 system after every 30 seconds they spend stroking the pet. What's next? Twisted Metal also has a trophy that was supposed to take 30 days, but people can change the date on that one to get that trophy within a day. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Serena said:

The thread title would get people's hopes up because it seems like The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion was going to get trophies. However, the question of this thread is "How could someone do Eyepet in 3 days when there's a trophy for stroking the pet for 30 seconds a day for 5 days in a row?" And the answer to that question is likely that the person doing that trophy could change the date on their PS3 system after every 30 seconds they spend stroking the pet. What's next? Twisted Metal also has a trophy that was supposed to take 30 days, but people can change the date on that one to get that trophy within a day. 

Exactly why I came here. Getting my damn hopes up :angry:

..... Really... i didn't toght that can be done... 

From now on il watch my mouth 8-)

Thanks for help 2 every1.... 

It's kind of bothering  me that there is no universal pattern to base trophys on...

It's soo freakin hard to get sum of them, on other side they are easy to get... Lol

So I got one more question to ask all you inteligent and smart ppl... 

Why it's possible that Sony never make any offers on Croatian store??  

I'm not able to play playstation home.. 

A lot of ppl payin and play games that on European store They would get for symbolic price, but not knowing that their neighbors got kind of lucky to be in country that SONY really treat like real customers... 

In my eyes it's racism cuz much as I kno Croatia is in Europe...  

Thanks to everyone!  I love you ppl! 

I can see you are from Croatia, like me, and I'm not sure what you are talking about, Croatian PS store runs the same offers like all other EU countries, and PS Home has been gone for a while now
I can also see that you are new to the forums so I would like you to get in touch with the rules of this place and not make unnecessary new topics and post your questions in the adequate topics that already exist