Nioh Demo Rewards Question

JOEYGGDXDREAPER7

Hello everyone,

I was really busy with college work and sadly missed out on the Last Chance Trials before Nioh came out. I was wondering if it is possible to trade Armor equipment with other players or give it to them?

If you can, I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough and willing to give me the 3 Trial DLC Armors: (maybe even do it on a quick made character just to trade me the armor real fast)

- Mark of the Strong

- Mark of the Conqueror

- Ogress Mask

I know there are many armors in the game that are far better than the 3 listed armors, but I would like to have them in my inventory as collectibles in the game. Please message me on here or on my PS4 profile if you are willing to help me. I would be greatly appreciative and would be willing to help in any game to repay this favor :)

7 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

As far as I'm aware, trading with other players is not possible in the current version of the game.

I read that, but I just read that you could get the 3 Trial armors from revenants of players that have them. So with that said, am still hoping someone will be willing to help me out :)

Would you by any chance be willing and able to? :)

I'd recommend to complete the main story first before requesting those items as you cannot use the refashion option on the items dropped by other revenants. Once you complete the campaign Divine items will start dropping for you and those are the items you wanna keep especially those on NG+. Mark of the Strong, Mark of the Conqueror and Ogress Mask, Smith text all have a %5 drop rate from the bosses which is what you need to create those helmets (drop rate increases if you use items that increase the luck of finding better items). Once you obtain the Smith text you can create and be able to use the refashion feature of those helmets.

This subreddit is dedicated for this type of request which is more useful than PSNProfiles when it comes to gear trading.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shinju/

On 2/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

I'd recommend to complete the main story first before requesting those items as you cannot use the refashion option on the items dropped by other revenants. Once you complete the campaign Divine items will start dropping for you and those are the items you wanna keep especially those on NG+. Mark of the Strong, Mark of the Conqueror and Ogress Mask, Smith text all have a %5 drop rate from the bosses which is what you need to create those helmets (drop rate increases if you use items that increase the luck of finding better items). Once you obtain the Smith text you can create and be able to use the refashion feature of those helmets.

This subreddit is dedicated for this type of request which is more useful than PSNProfiles when it comes to gear trading.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shinju/

Thanks very much for the post! A friend actually told me where and how to get the 3 helmets lol without the nedd of revenants. But he also told me about the 3 Japanese exclusive helmets that can be gotten from revenants (in case you are not in the Japan region). So thank you for the Reddit link and the information, but am going to only be using the Reddit link for the Japanese exclusive helmets :)