All allies joined - Trophy Guide

Dan-Retired-03

20 minutes ago, Pixel-DRAGON- said:

OK. I will write that in the Guide. Thanks for taking the time to do this (^_^ )

You are writing a guide?

Awesome!

I will get my disc tomorrow.

With a guide it will be even more doable!

Looking forward to this :-)!

Edited by Klubkola
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I'm a few hours in, and had selected whatever to this point. Do you know if you are fucked if you didn't select the heart EVERY single time or did so early in the game?

Yes I need to know this as well I don't want to progress any further, I only picked something other than the heart twice

47 minutes ago, joeyofbport said:

Yes I need to know this as well I don't want to progress any further, I only picked something other than the heart twice

According to ps4trophies YouTube video you CAN miss a couple hearts here and there but avoid that as much as possible, hope I helped

The amount of conflicting information about this trophy is nuts. I'm not even going to worry about it, I chose hearts most of the time because it was how I wanted to play Aloy. I picked brain a few times I think, maybe 2-3? Who knows. I know I never picked anger/fist. I am too far in to restart now on a whim. 

Another guide said you had to do all 20 sidequests, and another person said they dueled Nil and that didn't lock them out and they still got the trophy, so ... it'd be nice if some of this stuff could be confirmed. 

1 hour ago, IntrepidHunter said:

The amount of conflicting information about this trophy is nuts. I'm not even going to worry about it, I chose hearts most of the time because it was how I wanted to play Aloy. I picked brain a few times I think, maybe 2-3? Who knows. I know I never picked anger/fist. I am too far in to restart now on a whim. 

Another guide said you had to do all 20 sidequests, and another person said they dueled Nil and that didn't lock them out and they still got the trophy, so ... it'd be nice if some of this stuff could be confirmed. 

It's kind of a shame they put in a trophy like this marring an otherwise fairly perfect list. 

6 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

It's kind of a shame they put in a trophy like this marring an otherwise fairly perfect list. 

It's not too bad. At least it's just "always pick heart" & "don't duel nil" ... rather than picking specific conversation options.

3 hours ago, Greenshyguy said:

It's not too bad. At least it's just "always pick heart" & "don't duel nil" ... rather than picking specific conversation options.

Well personally, I don't know if I'm locked out due to a few very early dialogue choices, hopefully not but I'm still concerned and thinking about it... And I really shouldn't have to be.

Missable trophies always suck and they certainly should never be in an open world game (assuming it actually is missable, as I don't believe that's even been confirmed).

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

Do you not need to pick the heart options on the specific missions or is it actually every time? I am also on the mission a seeker at the gates and haven't done the fist, i have only done the brain and heart is this a bad thing as I have used the brain in some cases?  

Edited by lewy_your_pic

15 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

(assuming it actually is missable, as I don't believe that's even been confirmed).

According to powerpyx, you don't miss it by triggering the final mission with some of the needed side quests still incomplete. After the final battle, you will be put back before the final mission, so you can get this after quest cleanup.

But you pick brain or fist, it is lost forever; enjoy your next playthrough just to get this one trophy.

Edited by rdhight

In his latest video, Brian (PS_4Trophies) clarified that his earlier information was wrong - it's not missable and you can choose whatever dialogue options you want. You just need to complete all the relevant side-quests before going on the final mission.

Good news, I can just relax and play the game my way.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

In his latest video, Brian (PS_4Trophies) clarified that his earlier information was wrong - it's not missable and you can choose whatever dialogue options you want. You just need to complete all the relevant side-quests before going on the final mission.

Like far cry ! good news :D after 2 hours i'm in love with this game

7 hours ago, mekktor said:

According to this post over on Reddit, this trophy isn't missable at all. This was posted by an employee of Guerrilla (verified by the /r/Horizon moderators).

7 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

Good info from both of you. I like the fact that one of the developers actually responded to the questions over on Reddit.

• Like 2

Hmm, I've only had one choice screen so far, and I chose to knock the boy's rock out of his hand, because I felt it wasn't his fault that his parents were ignorant fuckers, and that he was only attacking Aloy because of how they raised him.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Hmm, I've only had one choice screen so far, and I chose to knock the boy's rock out of his hand, because I felt it wasn't his fault that his parents were ignorant fuckers, and that he was only attacking Aloy because of how they raised him.

Exactly why I did the same thing :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a few hours in, and had selected whatever to this point. Do you know if you are fucked if you didn't select the heart EVERY single time or did so early in the game?

I got the trophy today during my Twitch stream and my whole play through I chose whatever I wanted, killed Olin, the only thing I did was make sure I did all the side and errands and didn't kill Nil. 

Channel is DefensiveLettuce if you want to take a look.

The game doesn't punish you for making whatever decisions you want. So far it's one of the best I've ever played. Hate that it's over ?