Ps+ games

afc-razor-84

It would almost completely remove the point in PS+ for Vita and PS3 users, where there is still a substantial playerbase that Sony would want to tap into, so I think it would be too early for Sony to do it right now. 

In time, I think it'd be a good idea for them to go with PS4/VR only and increase the budget allocation, allowing more "big name" games onto the PS+ monthly sub. The PS3 and Vita have to be let go at some point, I just think its too soon right now. 

9 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Yeah but the free ps+ games for the PS3 and vita and ps4 are only cross play games anyway so we're getting the same games on all systems anyway. I  think Sony sould add a vr game to the mix.

I have a feeling that would never happen as it would alienate a lot of PS plus users, as for vr I doubt that would happen either as not every plus user has a PSVR

17 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Yeah but the free ps+ games for the PS3 and vita and ps4 are only cross play games anyway so we're getting the same games on all systems anyway. I  think Sony sould add a vr game to the mix.

How long after Vita came out did it start getting added to Plus? What about PS4? How big is the VR catalog to even start including it in Plus?

Did Sony ever single out Move games to include them in Plus? Isn't VR essentially the same system-addition as Move?

I don't know the answers to any of these question and I don't care to research any of them.

Since you didn't ask a question in your OP, noted by the lack of a question mark:

31 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

do u guys think ps+ games sould just become vr and ps4 only.

I'll go ahead and answer anyway: No. Unless Sony wants to be seen as really, really dumb.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

The PS+ for PS3 almost always gives a PS3 only title. And I love expanding my PS3 library because I never got the full extent out of it in my opinion. I would be very upset if they took away PS3 and Vita games on Plus. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

That's true. But the solution is giving games for Vita and PS3, not making PS4+ (which it is now, though).

I wouldn't mind if they added a VR game every few months or so on top of the other offerings. Would be nice for the people who already have a VR and maybe a little extra incentive for the people still on the fence. I don't see if happening, though.

They've only sold 900k PSVR units, and how many people still actually have them? Aside from sports games, I can't think of any servers that have gone down recently, the leaderboards have though. If they did a VR title for plus, it would need to be the 3rd PS4 game without affecting the other titles. We also don't know the numbers for the subs that only have a Ps3, or only have a vita, or only have a ps3 and a vita. You really want to alienate your paid subs?

I still play my Vita almost everyday, and my PS3 regularly, so it would be a shame if Sony were to drop those systems from PS+ at this point in time. Been on the fence with PSVR; was afraid of adopting it early given the fate of PS move. I know this is a bit off topic, but for those who have PSVR, how are you liking it? :)

36 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

notice that free + vita games are becoming psp games lately too?

Plz, no more nails in the coffin :(

There's a reason for that. Majority of Vita games are obviously Japanese. And Sony mostly doesn't want to give Japanese titles (they are too great :awesome:) and the rest has pretty much been distributed.

To sum it up, there's nothing Sony can give apart from Japanese titles or PSP or cross buys :/

57 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

most servers are going down on the PS3 and vita

What on earth are you talking about? Please show where "most" servers are going down.

39 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

tended to notice that free + vita games are becoming psp games lately too?

Not this past month, but it's happened recently. So the word tended doesn't really apply here.

I like the way it is right now. Getting 6 free games a month 2 per console. I mean who would complain about that. The problem is the games that they offer for free. We want good games not these Indie games that no one knows about. That's why people are upset with Sony. Again not all the games that they offer is bad. Its just that their definition of Greatness and our definition of Greatness are 2 different meanings.

3 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

do u guys think ps+ games sould just become vr and ps4 only.

No way they are becoming PS4-only.

And VR? Don't make me laugh. Nobody has that $400 crap in comparison to the people that just don't waste money like that. 

Please, list 10 VR games, I mean REAL games, no crappy minigames.

Anyway, removing PS3 and Vita support from PS+ is an automatic phone call to Sony asking for a cancellation of the remainder of suscription.

There are still many PS3 games to offer in PS+ indies included. I am not an indie lover, but it's nice to try new games offered 'for free'.

I would separate PS4 multiplayer fee from PS Plus, and charge $30 for games and $20 for multiplayer, But that's not happening...

I still use my PS3 and vita sometimes more then my ps4 but it would be nice to see Sony try it out! As for the ps move my god there's only around 20 games for it the vr has only kinda just started and it's already got double the amount of games the move had. Plus it's nothing like the move u can use a controller if u want! That's what everyone does anyway, there not even in the same league.

3 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

I know this is a bit off topic, but for those who have PSVR, how are you liking it? :)

I like it a lot. Initially I experienced some motion sickness playing Rigs, but that went away very quickly. It's not for everyone, and it's definitely lacking games (especially FULL games), but I've enjoyed the few I've tried so far (Playroom, Psychonauts, Rigs, Worlds). If Sony can sustain it past its initial novelty factor, I think it'll have a bright future. Some PS+ support can only help here. Otherwise, it'll go the way of the Wonderbook (OK, not quite THAT bad, but bad enough).