Omega Labyrinth Z Announced - July 6th

bladesoframen

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/28/omega-labyrinth-z-announced-playstation-4-playstation-vita/

Not much information, but it is an improvement over the original and is announced for PS4 and Vita.

Well at the very least, I'm incredibly hyped. I obviously need more Shiren the Wanderer like games. I just hope that the original characters all come back.

Edit:  Some translations were done and confirmed this is a sequal and it is coming out on July 6th. http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/01/omega-labyrinth-z-adds-new-protagonist-familiar-faces-busty-roguelike-sequel/

Edited by bladesoframen

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm already sold. :lol: Let's just hope this one ends up getting localised.

Well, you can at least import it. While you won't understand it's ridiculous plot, the game is fully playable with an item translation guide (https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/179741-omega-labyrinth/faqs/72691). And you can still listen to Uchida Aya's voice if you import it.

1 minute ago, bladesoframen said:

Well, you can at least import it. While you won't understand it's ridiculous plot, the game is fully playable with an item translation guide (https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/179741-omega-labyrinth/faqs/72691). And you can still listen to Uchida Aya's voice if you import it.

Interesting... I may do that. Let me ask, is Omega Labyrinth Z a sequel? Or is it a enhanced edition of the first game? If it's the latter, I may just wait for that instead. Maybe there's a chance this one will get localised?

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Interesting... I may do that. Let me ask, is Omega Labyrinth Z a sequel? Or is it a enhanced edition of the first game? If it's the latter, I may just wait for that instead. Maybe there's a chance this one will get localised?

We don't know yet. We have 2 untranslated pages to go off of xD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

But you could instead look forward to identifying items by rubbing super saiyan manboobs.

Where's the looking forward part?! xD

And Omega Rabirinsu's best part is tsurupeta torappu :awesome: 

9 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Kirika-sama wasn't flat doe >_>

Kirika-sama is an exception. She is gorgeous, beautiful, kirei, ultra mega moe, Saorin :awesome: 

10 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Yeah, me too... Oh well, don't expect so much. Who would publish it?!

Either Xseed or Pqube (Hopefully because everybody else would censor it a lot *Cough* NisA *Cough*); just them i suppose, let's just see if hopefully we'll see it or like many other interesting games (The Pirate Loli one for example, still waiting here...) we'll never see them :( 

Don't think so. Read a tweet yesterday, PQube already said no. I'll take a look if I can find it again.

Edit: Here it is; Hope it works: 

Don't know, if this "no" was serious or some kind of fun, though

Edited by dermarx

OH But Fuck you Rice Digital, saw the Tweet, got Excited and it was for the Z news, Bah useless site. -_- 

Where is the no by PQube? The article doesn't say that and Rice digital is only a Seller anyway not one of the staff taking care of the Transaltions here; so Both Xseed or PQube taking it in the next months is a full possibility :) 

Edited by Sora9427

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

OH But Fuck you Rice Digital, saw the Tweet, got Excited and it was for the Z news, Bah useless site. -_- 

Where is the no by PQube? The article doesn't say that and Rice digital is only a Seller anyway not one of the staff taking care of the Transaltions here; so Both Xseed or PQube taking it in the next months is a full possibility :) 

I never saw anything that indicated no PQube, but no one is announcing anything yet...

Oh well, for now I should focus on getting the plat on the original game. (It seems like the only game I grind these days are shiren the wanderer type games)

2 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

I never saw anything that indicated no PQube, but no one is announcing anything yet...

Oh well, for now I should focus on getting the plat on the original game. (It seems like the only game I grind these days are shiren the wanderer type games)

Indeed, i don't knwo where Dermarx deduced that.

Oh well not being announced still after what, a year Or less? It's not a big deal and meaning it won't arrive; just watch at some PQube title, Valkyrie Drive took 8-9 Months since the Japanese release to arrive to us; Steins Gate how much, 2 years or even 3? something like that, Gal gun an entire year so it's absolutely possible that they announce Omega Labiyrinth suddendly this year, who knows :P Maybe i should ask on Twitter to them :hmm:

oh, I almost forgot. One of the comments asked PQube about a translation:

thumb_2590782Screenshot_20170304-115945.

But like I said, don't know if they were serious or just don't want to admit it yet working on a US-Version

Edited by dermarx