Omega Labyrinth Z Announced - July 6th

bladesoframen

29 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think that's pretty much saying...

'Uuum... seriously, guys, even we don't have balls for that'

Well honestly Valkyrie Drive that they already released seems Naughtier than Omega xD 

33 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well if you put it in that way then Monster Monpiece even in the censored Version is Worst xD:awesome: 

No worries, in Omega Labyrinth, there is a mode where you can touch any part of the girl and give her pleasure to increase their stats/skills.

Also the boob rubbing is fairly suggestive, since the item is always in the shape of a tube inbetween the 2 breast, and the item elongates as you rub more.

Edited by bladesoframen

36 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

No worries, in Omega Labyrinth, there is a mode where you can touch any part of the girl and give her pleasure to increase their stats/skills.

Also the boob rubbing is fairly suggestive, since the item is always in the shape of a tube inbetween the 2 breast, and the item elongates as you rub more.

Yeah and in Monster Monpiece you ahve to rub a specific part of a girl will it be the Bust or something else and meanwhile she moans so maybe it's worst that xD

Well then, that's different and clearly could remind something else i suppose xD

Still i don't see why this game couldn't be able to arrive here, the Useles ESRB (Or what is the american one) and PEGI rating exist for a reason, let's put a 18/M + and go instead of having to censor and ruining games like NisA do to have a 12/16/T Rating on their games -_- 

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah and in Monster Monpiece you ahve to rub a specific part of a girl will it be the Bust or something else and meanwhile she moans so maybe it's worst that xD

Well then, that's different and clearly could remind something else i suppose xD

Still i don't see why this game couldn't be able to arrive here, the Useles ESRB (Or what is the american one) and PEGI rating exist for a reason, let's put a 18/M + and go instead of having to censor and ruining games like NisA do to have a 12/16/T Rating on their games -_- 

Having played both, Monster Monpiece crush rubs are definitely worse than Omega Labyrinth's equivalent, but the boob rubbing is quite a bit more overt than in suggesting something than Monster Monpiece ever did (don't worry, after 3 more games in the series, Moero pirates did adopt a pai-raising system). 

On a more interesting note, from what I remember reading about Monster Monpiece, the American ESRB was planning to rate it T, but the publisher strongly pushed for a M rating. (And here I am wondering about the sexually sensitive views Americans take on various other policies)

10 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Having played both, Monster Monpiece crush rubs are definitely worse than Omega Labyrinth's equivalent, but the boob rubbing is quite a bit more overt than in suggesting something than Monster Monpiece ever did (don't worry, after 3 more games in the series, Moero pirates did adopt a pai-raising system). 

On a more interesting note, from what I remember reading about Monster Monpiece, the American ESRB was planning to rate it T, but the publisher strongly pushed for a M rating. (And here I am wondering about the sexually sensitive views Americans take on various other policies)

I guess you're right, honestly i didn't even seen a vidoe about Omega Labyrinth so i don't know :P (Ah Moero pirates, another game i wonder if we'll ever see it...)

AH! Seriously? Wow that's even Worst then since it's censored quite a lot, like 30-40 Cards are censored, some don't have their last form from the japanese evrison ebcause it was "Too Much"; then on Pc is arriving (Or arrived?) Completly uncensored, yeah because Kids don't play on PC right, on steam? -_-
Bah i HATE the Western System where a Violent full of guns and blood game is fine without any censor then an Ecchi game Oh god, uhuuu Pantus that's not good, have to censor everything... (So Glad Valkyrie and Gal gun were made by PQube) 

9 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I guess you're right, honestly i didn't even seen a vidoe about Omega Labyrinth so i don't know :P (Ah Moero pirates, another game i wonder if we'll ever see it...)

AH! Seriously? Wow that's even Worst then since it's censored quite a lot, like 30-40 Cards are censored, some don't have their last form from the japanese evrison ebcause it was "Too Much"; then on Pc is arriving (Or arrived?) Completly uncensored, yeah because Kids don't play on PC right, on steam? -_-
Bah i HATE the Western System where a Violent full of guns and blood game is fine without any censor then an Ecchi game Oh god, uhuuu Pantus that's not good, have to censor everything... (So Glad Valkyrie and Gal gun were made by PQube) 

Well, you have to remember, niche publishers in America don't want to get in trouble. A major lawsuit happening would kill them. At the time, Monster Monpiece's crush rubbing was unknown territory for every American publisher, so it was safer to take the higher rating than take fire for something like that. 

Also remember, no one has decided to localize a Moero game after Monster Monpiece. (I still have yet to open my copy of VD, but I consider Double Peace more tame than Monster Monpiece)

1 minute ago, bladesoframen said:

Well, you have to remember, niche publishers in America don't want to get in trouble. A major lawsuit happening would kill them. At the time, Monster Monpiece's crush rubbing was unknown territory for every American publisher, so it was safer to take the higher rating than take fire for something like that. 

Also remember, no one has decided to localize a Moero game after Monster Monpiece. (I still have yet to open my copy of VD, but I consider Double Peace more tame than Monster Monpiece)

Well the time was 2014 if we Think that GTA 5 was out in 2013 and in my opinion is overall worst and That is definitively an M rating. But oh well they Censored even the Senran kagura Avatars (And in europe we got them cesnored too...) because being slightly Ecchi -_- 

Yeah, Moero Crystal at leats in with English Subs, if every game would be like that it wouldn't be a big deal at least, have to still import it but can actually playing.

I guess we can only hope in Xseed sama or PQube Sama; definitively Not NisA personally, they ruined a Big part of Crimnal girls for me...

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

THINK OF THE NON-EXISTING CHILDREN!

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Like the one somebody could kill in the streets in GTA but since it's all american Game it's fine? :awesome: 

Of course, because you are killing 'muricans :awesome:

Isn't there something like children not being on the street? I never played GTA so I have no idea what you can do and you cannot.

Just seen friend playing it and read something about fucking prostitutes.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Isn't there something like children not being on the street? I never played GTA so I have no idea what you can do and you cannot.

More Like because it's made by 'murica :awesome:

Yeah noit's true there aren't in the stret (Or that would actually be fucked up?? I don't know XD) But maybe they are in the wombs of the Women around :awesome: 

Yeah you could that but that's fine, you joke? I would have been trumatized when i was 12 if i would have plaied Criminal Girld uncensored and so rubbed on a screen to see some fictionary girl get a little excited but it was fine using my Pg in GTA to pay a woman go in a dark alley and see the car moving while hearing sex noises, that's fine and normal :P 

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah noit's true there aren't in the stret (Or that would actually be fucked up?? I don't know XD) But maybe they are in the wombs of the Women around :awesome: 

Yeah you could that but that's fine, you joke? I would have been trumatized when i was 12 if i would have plaied Criminal Girld uncensored and so rubbed on a screen to see some fictionary girl get a little excited but it was fine using my Pg in GTA to pay a woman go in a dark alley and see the car moving while hearing sex noises, that's fine and normal :P 

Seems the edit somehow did not get saved, anyway...

There is one additional thing. GTA games are labeled M/18 so that's another thing why these things are okay.

Japanese developers, or better said localization companies, always aim for E/12 or T/16. 

Everything would be awesome if all games like this could get A rating but getting Adult Only is incredibly expensive.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No children in the street, but GTA is a controversial series because it allowed and encouraged you to commit a bunch of crimes in a realistic environment. However, what really scared devs, was the GTA San Andreas: Hot Coffee scene, an inaccessible mini game that forced the game to get a AO rating in america, which forces the game to be a special spot in the store that is inaccessible to minors, decreasing sales (sort of similar to Cero Z in restrictions). On top of that, America was cracking down on the distribution of M rated games as the 2000s went on, which would further harm the sale of a M rated game. (Admittedly M rated games don't have any real restrictions in America, so it is not a big thing to care about. A controversary forcing you to restrict sales, or getting a AO rating would be far worse)

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Seems the edit somehow did not get saved, anyway...

There is one additional thing. GTA games are labeled M/18 so that's another thing why these things are okay.

Japanese developers, or better said localization companies, always aim for E/12 or T/16. 

Everything would be awesome if all games like this could get A rating but getting Adult Only is incredibly expensive.

Edit???

Yeah but i think we have Xseed and PQube as example that is possible without any particular problems so in my opinion is just fault of companies like Nisa that for having a Low rating in the ERSB or Pegi pretty ruin a full characteristic of the game. Which i found Really so fuckin stupid thinking that instead on PC it's fine, all arrive uncensored, Why??? It's the same thing, do they think childs don't play on PC? Probably there are more there than on console nowadays.... 

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Just so you know, GTA is developed by Rockstar North, which is based in Edinburgh, Scotland. So not really made by 'murica ;)

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I edited that into the previous post, didn't get saved, lel.

Not handled by NISA  =D

Ah i see.

Well not like NisA it's the only one Censoring stuff honestly there are probably other SH....

13 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just so you know, GTA is developed by Rockstar North, which is based in Edinburgh, Scotland. So not really made by 'murica ;)

Well the setting and everything and where is mostly release is still there, this makes it a "European" game if we want, always Western mentality it is where Violence is rather fine while Nudity UUUhhh that's bad in any possible case :P 

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Ah i see.

Well not like NisA it's the only one Censoring stuff honestly there are probably other SH....

Well the setting and everything and where is mostly release is still there, this makes it a "European" game if we want, always Western mentality it is where Violence is rather fine while Nudity UUUhhh that's bad in any possible case :P 

Then they wonder why kids grow up so messed up and uncomfortable in their own skin.

OT I would like to see this come west though, the more rpgs the better

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Then they wonder why kids grow up so messed up and uncomfortable in their own skin.

OT I would like to see this come west though, the more rpgs the better

Then i have to listen every fuckin time here Happens somebody with a 16-17 years old guy involved that is Videogame fault -_- It happen something bad like a month ago and i have to hear on TG that it could have been fault of Videogames, yeah let's leave aside the fact that he was completely full of drug when he commited that... 

I'll never understand honestly the Western mentality, it's so stupid! Nudity (and not even that much we know like senran kagura and this kind of agme how are we don't actually see nothing) it's something natural, Violence should be something bad and not the opposite...

Yep I agree :)

Edited by Sora9427