How did this user get three plats all at same time?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5473-sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter/blackangel887462

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4955-sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter/blackangel887462

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5715-sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter/blackangel887462

I just don't see how it's possible to get all three regions platted at the same time, even with playing on multiple PS4s. 

Edit: Since it seems to causing argument, I wasn't calling him a trophy hacker, or save modder. I was only curious of how he managed what he did. 

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

I have a funny feeling I read somewhere you can control multiple consoles using just 1 Dualshock controller, but I can't find that info right now. If that is true and they had 3 PS4s each with a copy of the game then they could play all 3 at the same time, assuming there is no random element involved and it would play out the same way in each game.

If that isn't true, then I have no explanation.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Batman plats 5 seconds apart with identical completion times. Hmmm.

EDIT - I suppose the single controller trick would work on PS4 and PS3 if a DS4 were used.  Also explains the time delay between the two consoles with the PS3 always reluctant to give you that trophy.

Edited by audiopile

I'd say before you go posting retarded ass questions like this you do your research. You can play the same game on multiple ps4s without using only one controller for one. It's called playing 3 of the same game simultaneously. I have done it on numerous games myself. Another thing you may not realize is other people play on someone's account from time to time so it's even possible he had 2 other people playing and mimicing what he did. You guys should really learn how to trophy hunt before making posts like this.

36 minutes ago, PViddy said:

I'd say before you go posting retarded ass questions like this you do your research. You can play the same game on multiple ps4s without using only one controller for one. It's called playing 3 of the same game simultaneously. I have done it on numerous games myself. Another thing you may not realize is other people play on someone's account from time to time so it's even possible he had 2 other people playing and mimicing what he did. You guys should really learn how to trophy hunt before making posts like this.

There's no need at all for such rudeness, guy just asked a question, you play nice.

Having said that...

56 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

There are contingencies in place here for weeding out cheating. Some falls through the cracks, yes, and I know a mod responded to this but you're better off reporting these things directly to them rather than making a public forum post in the game's section. Naming and shaming, regardless of your what I do believe to be genuinely noble intentions, really isn't cool and isn't even permitted on the forums. It's also a waste of time, time you could be spending enjoying more video games.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 1

Even if it weren't a single controller, it's not that difficult to use 3 controllers/screens at once. I've used 4 at once multiple times while self boosting trophies. The game being a point-and-click adventure game makes it simple to play multiple copies at once.

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

And you should learn some manners before you post in future.

Manners... really... no one on this site has manners... people are always quick to assume someone hacks before they actually think shit over on how trophies work. I can pick out a hacked profile easily. Maybe my comment was worded wrong, but I didn't know how else to try to explain it. Bottom line is use your brain and think outside the box. You get people that ask questions like "how did that guy play a jp psn only title on a us acct?" Obvious answer he created a jp acct on his system and bought the game and played it under his us acct duh. That's what I meant by my comment. Think before you speak.

Just now, MeteorHawk said:

Most discourse on this site is actually conducted in a mannerly and respectful way. I dare say you are the one who could do with a little more mental processing before putting your fingers to the keys in future. 

Yea perhaps you're right... I do tend to be quite harsh at times. Like I said my apologies for coming at it the way I did, I just didn't see the point in posting that question... especially since I knew where he was trying to go with the post. The PS4 hasn't been hacked yet, I say yet because xploder hasn't released for PS4 yet. People just need to consider other things before automatically jumping to the hack scenerio is all. Again I will say I am sorry for my rudeness and being an ass hole.

• Like 2

Why so rude no need for language like that, it's someone trying to understand the meaning of the 3 plats not to be put down, learn some manners mate talking like that gets u no were in life. I also understand why your upset yourself but damn bro. it's also Nice to see you apologise aswell? some don't even bother. Happy hunting guys.

12 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Yea perhaps you're right... I do tend to be quite harsh at times. Like I said my apologies for coming at it the way I did, I just didn't see the point in posting that question... especially since I knew where he was trying to go with the post. The PS4 hasn't been hacked yet, I say yet because xploder hasn't released for PS4 yet. People just need to consider other things before automatically jumping to the hack scenerio is all. Again I will say I am sorry for my rudeness and being an ass hole.

Well thanks for owning it, then. But I do ask that you please consider going forward that perhaps not everybody knows as much as you do about these kinds of things, makes for a tidier and cooler forum.

31 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

There's no need at all for such rudeness, guy just asked a question, you play nice.

Having said that...

There are contingencies in place here for weeding out cheating. Some falls through the cracks, yes, and I know a mod responded to this but you're better off reporting these things directly to them rather than making a public forum post in the game's section. Naming and shaming, regardless of your what I do believe to be genuinely noble intentions, really isn't cool and isn't even permitted on the forums. It's also a waste of time, time you could be spending enjoying more video games.

I don't believe he was cheating or 'hacking'. I was wondering how he managed to do such a thing. I'm not shaming, but asking out of curiosity. 

21 minutes ago, PViddy said:

1. No, I wasn't pointing toward hacking.

2. I've seen Blackangel on various leaderboards through the years, and know he's highly likely to be legit.

3. I was asking how he managed what he did. 

4. I know PS4 isn't hacked on latest firmware.

5. The two known save editors weren't out when he earned those trophies.

I seriously doubt that blackangel887462 would hack anyway considering the fact he is number 3 in the world. He has been number 3 on this site for over a year so I doubt he would start hacking now considering how far he has come.

Edited by marvelboy10

4 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I don't believe he was cheating or 'hacking'. I was wondering how he managed to do such a thing. I'm not shaming, but asking out of curiosity. 

Okay but just so you know you are actually inadvertently doing so by linking to their profile- three times- without consent, which is discouraged on the forums.

Just now, MeteorHawk said:

Okay but just so you know you are actually inadvertently doing so by linking to their profile- three times- without consent, which is discouraged on the forums.

I was allowing for comparisons to the timestamps, so people could easily see what I was talking about. If I thought he was a hacker or such, I would've reported. I wasn't trying to shame a legit player.

3 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

I seriously doubt that blackangel887462 would hack anyway considering the fact he is number 3 in the world. He has been number 3 on this site for over a year so I doubt he would start hacking now considering how far he has come.

Yeah, not saying he was hacking. Asking how he got the three games at once. Another user, though rudely, had pointed out a method that people can control multiple systems at once with one controller. It's not unheard of (as it's been seen in speedruns for various Nintendo games), but I've never seen that being used in this way before. 

17 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

Well thanks for owning it, then. But I do ask that you please consider going forward that perhaps not everybody knows as much as you do about these kinds of things, makes for a tidier and cooler forum.

Yea I looked at his profile after my foolish comment and saw he is still kind of a newbie to the trophy hunting game. Big reason why I apologized. I forget we all have started at the bottom. I remember the first time my buddy got me into trophy hunting... he asked me you wanna boost this game? I asked what the hell is boosting LOL. I usually am a nice guy but sometimes I have a tendency to be a bit crass, that's why I have a wife that keeps me in check lol.

Edited by PViddy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I was allowing for comparisons to the timestamps, so people could easily see what I was talking about. If I thought he was a hacker or such, I would've reported. I wasn't trying to shame a legit player.

I getcha, but just letting you know you're still not supposed to link to other profiles on the forums. I know this because I did a similar thing- it was an actual friend's profile I linked to, in fact- a few years back and got told off for it by the mods.