ArmoredSnowman

How did this user get three plats all at same time?

47 posts in this topic

I got a preowned PS3 and it had 5 games on it without timestamps that I didn't delete of the hard drive, and to this day I still don't understand how not getting timestamps works, they look so dodgy. I hate them on my list ,y even tho they wasn't even my games but still they have completely ruined my completion rate. Because I wouldn't go near them games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Yea I looked at his profile after my foolish comment and saw he is still kind of a newbie to the trophy hunting game. Big reason why I apologized. I forget we all have started at the bottom. I remember the first time my buddy got me into trophy hunting... he asked me you wanna boost this game? I asked what the hell is boosting LOL. I usually am a nice guy but sometimes I have a tendency to be a bit crass, that's why I have a wife that keeps me in check lol.

Yes, I didn't begin actively going for trophies till I got my PS4. Before then, the only trophies I adamantly cared about were the Black Ops easter eggs. So, no, I don't know every trophy trick there is, and it would seem not everybody knows about a one-controller multiple-system method. I wasn't outright shaming or faulting trophy hacking. I just wanted to know his method. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

I got a preowned PS3 and it had 5 games on it without timestamps that I didn't delete of the hard drive, and to this day I still don't understand how not getting timestamps works, they look so dodgy. I hate them on my list ,y even tho they wasn't even my games but still they have completely ruined my completion rate. Because I wouldn't go near them games.

You're required to connect the system to the internet to sync the clock on it, otherwise you won't get timestamps

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

 

I getcha, but just letting you know you're still not supposed to link to other profiles on the forums. I know this because I did a similar thing- it was an actual friend's profile I linked to, in fact- a few years back and got told off for it by the mods.

Hmm a mod was one of the first few responses to this thread, and didn't bring that up, but I'll keep that in mind. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I see thanks for the info, I plated one of the 5 games prince of Persia and the trophies were popping still even for the ones without timestamps, but they remained the same without timestamps, the only ones that had times on them were the ones I earned that the previous owner didn't?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Hmm a mod was one of the first few responses to this thread, and didn't bring that up, but I'll keep that in mind. 

 

Yeah I saw, it depends on the mods I guess. I guess I always fell foul of the stricter ones! I still see them reminding people not to do it so it is still a thing. I'm sorry to be annoying about it, just a bit delicate from my own experience I guess!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Ok I see thanks for the info, I plated one of the 5 games prince of Persia and the trophies were popping still even for the ones without timestamps, but they remained the same without timestamps, the only ones that had times on them were the ones I earned that the previous owner didn't?

If you buy a used system, you should format the hard drive so you don't have any issues like that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the time I didn't even notice check or anything, I got a ps4 before my PS3 so I just joined online and them games were there when I came online on my trophy list, damn things I plated prince of Persia but I doubt I'll go back to do the other 4 dragons age 1 mortal kombat resi 6 and skirim! I think the servers are down for mortal kombat now anyway. I blame Xbox took away to many of my playstation years away😢

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

At the time I didn't even notice check or anything, I got a ps4 before my PS3 so I just joined online and them games were there when I came online on my trophy list, damn things I plated prince of Persia but I doubt I'll go back to do the other 4 dragons age 1 mortal kombat resi 6 and skirim! I think the servers are down for mortal kombat now anyway. I blame Xbox took away to many of my playstation years away😢

 

Mortal Kombat has it's servers up still and the online trophies are quite easy to boost.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, totallycrushed said:

 

Mortal Kombat has it's servers up still and the online trophies are quite easy to boost.

I know there down on the vita version so I imagined they would be for the PS3 aswell I'll look into it, thanks for the info mate😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

I know there down on the vita version so I imagined they would be for the PS3 aswell I'll look into it, thanks for the info mate😄

It's still up for the ps3, but it's pretty laggy, so try to boost with a 2nd ps3 or find someone as close by as possible

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe he used MAGIC!!! HE'S A WITCH!!! BURN HIMMM!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Cobbylicious said:

I believe he used MAGIC!!! HE'S A WITCH!!! BURN HIMMM!!!

Still one of my favorites

 

"She turned me into a newt..... I Got Better."

Edited by PSXtreme_
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PViddy said:

I'd say before you go posting retarded ass questions like this you do your research. You can play the same game on multiple ps4s without using only one controller for one. It's called playing 3 of the same game simultaneously. I have done it on numerous games myself. Another thing you may not realize is other people play on someone's account from time to time so it's even possible he had 2 other people playing and mimicing what he did. You guys should really learn how to trophy hunt before making posts like this.

This is considered cheating (and rightfully so) and I'm pretty sure people have been removed from the leaderboards if caught being a group account.

Earn your trophies yourself.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, madbuk said:

This is considered cheating (and rightfully so) and I'm pretty sure people have been removed from the leaderboards if caught being a group account.

Earn your trophies yourself.

Now that is hilarious... if you haven't realized by now there is no way to prove that. It's all he said she said bullshit. 2 examples are nmxwzy and germanprogaming1... they are in fact both team accounts and they are still on the leacerboard. Now they will both deny it, however, considering the fact that I know someone who did all of germanpros Let's Sing games and his Life is Strange games for him that's how I know he is lying out his ass. That guys had 10 guys working on his account until his acct was almost hacked a second time. He spent ALOT of money to climb up the leaderboard in about 2 years time. You have trophy services that do trophies for money as well... You don't realzie how not legit the leaderboards really are. There are so many teams and people that pay for trophies these days its hilarious. VERY few people actually play for themselves. The top 100 might only have 10 to 15 people that can actually say they are legit. So to answer your statement... NO, TEAMS HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM LEADERBOARDS LMAO!

Edited by PViddy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Now that is hilarious... if you haven't realized by now there is no way to prove that. It's all he said she said bullshit. 2 examples are nmxwzy and germanprogaming1... they are in fact both team accounts and they are still on the leacerboard. Now they will both deny it, however, considering the fact that I know someone who did all of germanpros Let's Sing games and his Life is Strange games for him that's how I know he is lying out his ass. That guys had 10 guys working on his account until his acct was almost hacked a second time. He spent ALOT of money to climb up the leaderboard in about 2 years time. You have trophy services that do trophies for money as well... You don't realzie how not legit the leaderboards really are. There are so many teams and people that pay for trophies these days its hilarious. VERY few people actually play for themselves. The top 100 might only have 10 to 15 people that can actually say they are legit. So to answer your statement... NO, TEAMS HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM LEADERBOARDS LMAO!

Naming people isn't allowed on here, but you are correct that it would be pretty much impossible to prove

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please explain to me what is to be gained by laying out money in order to have an account full of thousands of trophies? Am I missing some obvious advantage to being in the top 100 in the world? Genuine question, not being salty lol. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PViddy said:

Now that is hilarious... if you haven't realized by now there is no way to prove that. It's all he said she said bullshit. 2 examples are nmxwzy and germanprogaming1... they are in fact both team accounts and they are still on the leacerboard. Now they will both deny it, however, considering the fact that I know someone who did all of germanpros Let's Sing games and his Life is Strange games for him that's how I know he is lying out his ass. That guys had 10 guys working on his account until his acct was almost hacked a second time. He spent ALOT of money to climb up the leaderboard in about 2 years time. You have trophy services that do trophies for money as well... You don't realzie how not legit the leaderboards really are. There are so many teams and people that pay for trophies these days its hilarious. VERY few people actually play for themselves. The top 100 might only have 10 to 15 people that can actually say they are legit. So to answer your statement... NO, TEAMS HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM LEADERBOARDS LMAO!

There are two people I do know of that do pay other players to play for them (one is on the leaderboard, but is well-known by others names -- though his alts are banned, whereas the other isn't even on the site, but is on other leaderboards...) I would think syncs cheating, because a person didn't work for the trophies, but others may see it as being synonymous to shareplay, imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Still one of my favorites

 

"She turned me into a newt..... I Got Better."

 

I love that scene.

You just made my day.

 

Thanks :)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turpinator1986 said:

Can someone please explain to me what is to be gained by laying out money in order to have an account full of thousands of trophies? Am I missing some obvious advantage to being in the top 100 in the world? Genuine question, not being salty lol. 

That's a perfectly acceptable question actually. Some people want to have every trophy possible so they can get their name out there. They want others to think they are a gaming god, when in all actuality they're just a fucking joke. Without naming names since it's not allowed, one of the guys in the top 10 (i'm sure ppl know who I am talking about anyways) spent thousands of dollars on his account last year alone. I have no problem with him doing that cuz if someone wanted to pay me to pop trophies for them then sure why not... that just helps me support my gaming expenses LOL. The problem I do have is taking credit for someone elses hard work... When someone says oh ur awesome u got this plat, dont say thanx it was hard when you aren't the one that did the work. If you are gonna have people on ur acct then just own it. Don't say you're legit when everyone else knows ur nothing but a fake. I have more respect for someone that tells me they had help with a plat than someone that denies everything when I know for a fact he is lying out his ass.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, turpinator1986 said:

Can someone please explain to me what is to be gained by laying out money in order to have an account full of thousands of trophies? Am I missing some obvious advantage to being in the top 100 in the world? Genuine question, not being salty lol. 

 

No idea. And no reason not to be salty. Those people deserve ALL of your salt.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PViddy said:

That's a perfectly acceptable question actually. Some people want to have every trophy possible so they can get their name out there. They want others to think they are a gaming god, when in all actuality they're just a fucking joke. Without naming names since it's not allowed, one of the guys in the top 10 (i'm sure ppl know who I am talking about anyways) spent thousands of dollars on his account last year alone. I have no problem with him doing that cuz if someone wanted to pay me to pop trophies for them then sure why not... that just helps me support my gaming expenses LOL. The problem I do have is taking credit for someone elses hard work... When someone says oh ur awesome u got this plat, dont say thanx it was hard when you aren't the one that did the work. If you are gonna have people on ur acct then just own it. Don't say you're legit when everyone else knows ur nothing but a fake. I have more respect for someone that tells me they had help with a plat than someone that denies everything when I know for a fact he is lying out his ass.

 

 

That's pretty much what I thought haha. It's bonkers to me, I'd much rather have a profile with less trophies and be able to say for every single one of them, yeah I worked my ass off for this profile. Which I can say. Laying out money on things like this is madness IMO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.