Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

Demon's souls, struggled a lot with the darker realms and have now sold it, great work, very jealous!

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I just couldn't get into it as much as the others, but maybe one day. For now....trade you for my Demon's Souls? I'm down to play DS again! Haha

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ayoama said:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I just couldn't get into it as much as the others, but maybe one day. For now....trade you for my Demon's Souls? I'm down to play DS again! Haha

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. 

I played the second one a while ago and hated it, for many reasons, but i hear good things about the first game, specially about the characters and their development, which i didn't liked in part 2, maybe i'll throw this one in my backlog

38 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. 

I played the second one a while ago and hated it, for many reasons, but i hear good things about the first game, specially about the characters and their development, which i didn't liked in part 2, maybe i'll throw this one in my backlog

Mk vs DC universe. Nice collection btw.

1 minute ago, Alihsan621 said:

Driveclub. Heard it’s awesome but I’m not into racing games at all and isn’t it unobtainable?

I believe so. One of the trophies had something to do with sending challenges to other players, and that's impossible now. 

From your profile, I'd choose Call Of Duty Black Ops. I couldn't beat Vorkuta on the hardest difficulty, never mind the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, FLiiXxSz said:

My good friend Ali it's only right I choose this Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Considering I'm a bit late, I'd say Uncharted IV. I died enough on Easy to know Crushing isn't for me.

Berendsapje.png

1 hour ago, Berendsapje said:

I believe so. One of the trophies had something to do with sending challenges to other players, and that's impossible now. 

From your profile, I'd choose Call Of Duty Black Ops. I couldn't beat Vorkuta on the hardest difficulty, never mind the rest of the game.

Considering I'm a bit late, I'd say Uncharted IV. I died enough on Easy to know Crushing isn't for me.

Berendsapje.png

Persona 5 Royal - I love P5 and i think i want to comeback sometime and play the royal version. 

Just now, Keeperly said:

Mortal Kombat X

Friday the 13th. Just don't have the patience to boost it

@seyhano Yeah I wish the second game for Thief would come aswell but I don't think it'll happen since it wasn't received very well even though I personally enjoyed the game a lot. But I do have a bias since I absolutely love stealth games & is one of my favorite genres along with JRPGs

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Friday the 13th. Just don't have the patience to boost it

@seyhano Yeah I wish the second game for Thief would come aswell but I don't think it'll happen since it wasn't received very well even though I personally enjoyed the game a lot. But I do have a bias since I absolutely love stealth games & is one of my favorite genres along with JRPGs

Moonlighter