Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

26,826 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, MonochromeJester said:

Dead Island - Definitive Edition

Dead by Daylight. It's rare, and holy those trophy totals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Dead by Daylight. It's rare, and holy those trophy totals.

Persona 5 Royal. Currently working on it but it's been slow since I'm still trying to get to the new content

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona 5 Royal. Currently working on it but it's been slow since I'm still trying to get to the new content

Yakuza 0

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FLiiXxSz said:

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3

I appreciate such kind of ultra and hard platinums. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, seyhano said:

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3

I appreciate such kind of ultra and hard platinums. 

Darksiders

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SirWaWa said:

Darksiders

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Prey

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

 

 

Wow so many to choose from but would have to be shadow of the tomb raider.

 

Played it very recently and wanted to get the plat but I just didn’t have the patience to keep restarting from base camp after I miss a jump or die in combat. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Beautiful-Beard said:

 

 

Wow so many to choose from but would have to be shadow of the tomb raider.

 

Played it very recently and wanted to get the plat but I just didn’t have the patience to keep restarting from base camp after I miss a jump or die in combat. 

Skyrim. Can't get away fast enough to have a bounty of 1000 in all nine holds.

 

 

4 minutes ago, Power_Granger said:

Prey

Assassin's creed II. I just don't like the series.

Edited by Berendsapje
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Assassin's creed II. I just don't like the series.

 

Hmm, I'd probably say Ni no Kuni II because it's on my backlog too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

 

Hmm, I'd probably say Ni no Kuni II because it's on my backlog too.

Crossing Souls 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Power_Granger said:

Destiny 2

Watch Dogs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Watch Dogs

Code Vein

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Code Vein

I'll take Killzone Shadow Fall to round out my collection.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

I'll take Killzone Shadow Fall to round out my collection.

Metal Gear Solid 3 :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Motokompa said:

Metal Gear Solid 3 :)

Far Cry 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tuddeee said:

Far Cry 4

NHL 16 fo sho!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tons of choices here, but I'd take Tales of Berseria. I really enjoyed it and was going for the platinum but stopped during post-game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, chibuki said:

Tons of choices here, but I'd take Tales of Berseria. I really enjoyed it and was going for the platinum but stopped during post-game.

 

God of War PS3 because I'm terrible at those challenges myself and so want the game done and off my backlog already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Persona 4 Golden. I have the game but don't know when I'll start it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DarkSamurai69 said:

Persona 4 Golden. I have the game but don't know when I'll start it.

Monster Hunter World and as you said, I have it, but don't know when I'll start it or really in my case finish it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member