Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 minutes ago, DarkSamurai69 said:

Superhot VR, looks fun but I don't own a PSVR yet.

Red dead Redemption 2. I should buy it.

Just now, Baranov_925 said:

Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery

Whoops, Then EA Sports UFC 2. I'm bad at fighting games, so a fighting and sports (really rare platinum usually) game is impressive.

• Like 1

On 23.5.2020 at 4:39 AM, JIVe_____ said:

Bro, if you decide to go for this, let me know! I can help you boost some of the trophies ? 

@ObsiEez Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

thx bro!  I will have to pass though, had the plat on my previous account and with MP3, GTA IV and MK9 done, that´s all I wanted to finish from the PS3 era. If you in turn plan on plating RDR2 (or wolfenstein youngblood after wolfenstein 2 (got that in my backlog as well), lmk so I can help you.

@dark69knight: Doom Ethernal

Edited by Jasko_SOA
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

thx bro!  I will have to pass though, had the plat on my previous account and with MP3, GTA IV and MK9 done, that´s all I wanted to finish from the PS3 era. If you in turn plan on plating RDR2 (or wolfenstein youngblood after wolfenstein 2 (got that in my backlog as well), lmk so I can help you.

@dark69knight: Doom Ethernal

Resident Evil Resistance

I don't like playing as mastermind at all its not my style and boring ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dark69knight said:

Resident Evil Resistance

I don't like playing as mastermind at all its not my style and boring ?

Yeah I hated it as well, same goes for playing as killer in dead by daylight, it is always a more stressful situation than just playing the survivor. I was able to get all the mastermind trophies in 1-2 days though, so it is not too bad, might be a bit harder now that everyone knows how to play the game lol.

I will take your Black Ops 3 plat as well btw :D

2 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Yeah I hated it as well, same goes for playing as killer in dead by daylight, it is always a more stressful situation than just playing the survivor. I was able to get all the mastermind trophies in 1-2 days though, so it is not too bad, might be a bit harder now that everyone knows how to play the game lol.

I will take your Black Ops 3 plat as well btw :D

Yeah i agreed not just that you have to deal with the connection problems and lags and ...

but still i will got it when i feel i want to return to the game

right now i don't feel like it at all maybe they will fix connection problems with time

and i will take Dragon Ball FighterZ ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Yeah i agreed not just that you have to deal with the connection problems and lags and ...

but still i will got it when i feel i want to return to the game

right now i don't feel like it at all maybe they will fix connection problems with time

and i will take Dragon Ball FighterZ ?

Vanquish

28 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Crash Bandicoot. How I wish to escape from the pain of jumping with that weasel over all the boxes.. 

Hmmm... You've got a ton of platinum it would seem but looking at the bottom I'd say Shadow of the Colossus, I'm probably going to platinum it myself soon and most of the trophies aren't too hard to get just time consuming at worst, guides are very easy to come by not to mention easy to understand so I'd say shoot for that if you've got nothing better to do.

1 hour ago, Wild_Cloud151 said:

Hmmm... You've got a ton of platinum it would seem but looking at the bottom I'd say Shadow of the Colossus, I'm probably going to platinum it myself soon and most of the trophies aren't too hard to get just time consuming at worst, guides are very easy to come by not to mention easy to understand so I'd say shoot for that if you've got nothing better to do.

Persona 5 Royal