Bullstomp

14 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Persona 5 Royal

Just brought mine today

Kingdom hearts 3 would like to play it to do a series plat

Edited by lucky0ne16

Just now, lucky0ne16 said:

farcry 2, not sure how it works 

You just look at the profile of the last person that posted, and say which platinum of their list you'd like to have.

Like, since you're the last one that posted, I would reply with Far Cry 2, that's a cool platinum that I would like to have.

2 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

You just look at the profile of the last person that posted, and say which platinum of their list you'd like to have.

Like, since you're the last one that posted, I would reply with Far Cry 2, that's a cool platinum that I would like to have.

thank you

2 minutes ago, heitorlc said:

Medal of Honor Warfighter

I was going to plat this game but some stupid trophy glitched making it impossible to complete it.

Online trophies were really trouble and need to be group or boosting (mvp, fire team, unit each soldier) but you had already get them so Jack of all Guns could be achieved with random matches that you need to be patience, I know it is time consuming but it is worth it. All trophies are achievable as I know. 

26 minutes ago, seyhano said:

Online trophies were really trouble and need to be group or boosting (mvp, fire team, unit each soldier) but you had already get them so Jack of all Guns could be achieved with random matches that you need to be patience, I know it is time consuming but it is worth it. All trophies are achievable as I know. 

Bioshock

12 minutes ago, Don_carlito94 said:

GTA 3, I still have this game in my backlog unplatted so I figured might aswell take yours.

KillZone 2
I was not good enough back there... My chance to get it runs away long time ago forever and never...

Edited by Natered
Grammar
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Natered said:

KillZone 2
I was not good enough back there... My chance to get it runs away long time ago forever and never...

Dante's Inferno

Really wanted to plat that one but when I use to play it I wasn't to mucho into the genre and now I like them a lot.