Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Have you tried using Solomon Grundy?

Hitman Blood Money.

I tried, but it didn't work for me. I also tried the Hawkgirl strategic after deleting the updates. Worked for The Max, but not The Impossible (or vice versa not sure which one it was). 

42 minutes ago, zXShermanXz said:

I am going to say control since I am literally about to start it. 

Mate, I want your ENTIRE profile. 100% and no hidden trophies my respect. But if I'm supposed to choose just one it would be GTAV. 

Batman Arkham Knight, i am currently going for the 100% and i know what it takes to get those combat trophies in the last DLC, Kudos m8.

I also like you Kingdom heart platinum collection.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aboelsas said:

Batman Arkham Knight, i am currently going for the 100% and i know what it takes to get those combat trophies in the last DLC, Kudos m8.

Nier: Automata. I still haven't played it but heard it was amazing 

4 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

I like the combat maps. It was challenging yes, but I had a lot of fun. So it wasn't that bad for me.

Regarding Kingdom Hearts, thank you. ?

19 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Borderlands 2. I started it with a friend, but we can't find the time to play recently. 

24 minutes ago, RikuKelev said:

I like the combat maps. It was challenging yes, but I had a lot of fun. So it wasn't that bad for me.

Regarding Kingdom Hearts, thank you. ?

Borderlands 2. I started it with a friend, but we can't find the time to play recently. 

Hitman: Blood Money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JIVe_____ said:

Hitman: Blood Money

Max Payne 3

17 hours ago, Spontiark said:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, looks interesting, do you recommend it?

Yeah, just play all of the previous games before this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Super Meat Boy.

Nice one!

Willget it myself one day.

Firewall: Zero Hour. Only thing stopping me from going for the platinum is the headshots. May I ask how you did the headshots?

10 hours ago, NurseTatiana said:

Destiny 2.

I don't have Destiny 2 platinumed. You might be confusing this thread with the "Advise the next platinum for the person above you" thread. This thread is just taking a platinum from someones collection you'd like to add to your own

3 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Firewall: Zero Hour. Only thing stopping me from going for the platinum is the headshots. May I ask how you did the headshots?

I don't have Destiny 2 platinumed. You might be confusing this thread with the "Advise the next platinum for the person above you" thread. This thread is just taking a platinum from someones collection you'd like to add to your own

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

8 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Of course mate.
I assume that you already have the aim controller, as it is essential :) 

1) For the headshot to count, you have to down somebody with a headshot (you'll hear that familiar watermelon sound) + YOU have to eliminate that same enemy, and not a teammate. How you eliminate the enemy doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be with a headshot. In short: down an enemy with a headshot, and eliminate them ASAP however you want.

2) I used the Lynx operator + the Hunter Skill, which removes the red chevron above your head. Then I bought all the black clothes and black facepaint. This makes you completely dark and without the red pointer over your head, which usually will buy you an extra second when you spot an enemy, to down them with a headshot before they realise you're there.

It took me 2 weeks of grinding, where I wrote down every time I got a headshot. I was missing 216 headshots It turned out.
The developers made a brainfart at some point, as there was a headshot counter in the earlier version of the game. You could see how many headshots you were missing for the trophy.
They also made the requirements harder, as it seems that if an enemy was downed no matter how, you could eliminate them with a headshot and it still counted.

Just keep at it mate, and you'll eventually get it. ;)

Edited by janzor88
  • Like 1

Platinum Trophy

3 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Of course mate.
I assume that you already have the aim controller, as it is essential :) 

1) For the headshot to count, you have to down somebody with a headshot (you'll hear that familiar watermelon sound) + YOU have to eliminate that same enemy, and not a teammate. How you eliminate the enemy doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be with a headshot. In short: down an enemy with a headshot, and eliminate them ASAP however you want.

2) I used the Lynx operator + the Hunter Skill, which removes the red chevron above your head. Then I bought all the black clothes and black facepaint. This makes you completely dark and without the red pointer over your head, which usually will buy you an extra second when you spot an enemy, to down them with a headshot before they realise you're there.

It took me 2 weeks of grinding, where I wrote down every time I got a headshot. I was missing 216 headshots It turned out.
The developers made a brainfart at some point, as there was a headshot counter in the earlier version of the game. You could see how many headshots you were missing for the trophy.
They also made the requirements harder, as it seems that if an enemy was downed no matter how, you could eliminate them with a headshot and it still counted.

Just keep at it mate, and you'll eventually get it. ;)

max payne 3

4 minutes ago, Sina-VanDerLinde said:

Platinum Trophy

max payne 3

Mad Max

3 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Sadly I don't got a aim controller which is probably one of the reasons it's been so hard to get headshots lol. The main reason I don't want to go back to it is BECAUSE they removed the headshot counter which is think is really dumb

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amitte_Sukku said:

Alice: Madness Returns, for sure! Takes the kind of skill I don't have ^^;;

The Sims 3: Pets

Just now, Copanele said:

Licky the Lucky Lizard just because it sounds dumb as hell xD

Oops.

I'll take your Mortal Kombat

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 1