Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

16 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Demon‘s Souls! Never played it, only heard good stuff. Cannot wait till the remake/remaster comes to the ps4/ps5.

Nice List. You have quite an accomplished cabinet. I think the one I would picked about all else would be your RDR2. I am not sure why but that whole 70 gold medal missions is killing me. I loved the game but that trophy is holding me back from finishing the game. I plan to go back to before the PS5 release, we shall see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StressEater said:

Nice List. You have quite an accomplished cabinet. I think the one I would picked about all else would be your RDR2. I am not sure why but that whole 70 gold medal missions is killing me. I loved the game but that trophy is holding me back from finishing the game. I plan to go back to before the PS5 release, we shall see.

thx!

As far as I am informed they have changed the trophy a bit, i.e. when replaying the missions you do not start with the shite horses and weapons they gave you back in the days, so it should be easier now, I could be wrong though.

I would take that AC Odyssey btw. Will play it at some point.

Just now, Jasko_SOA said:

thx!

As far as I am informed they have changed the trophy a bit, i.e. when replaying the missions you do not start with the shite horses and weapons they gave you back in the days, so it should be easier now, I could be wrong though.

I would take that AC Odyssey btw. Will play it at some point.

Thank you for the heads up. I will look into it. That was my biggest issue back when I was replaying all the missions. I was going to start all over to help avoid that by getting gold at the time of the mission and not having to replay at the end of the game. 

Yes, you should play AC: Odyssey. It is actually a really fun game. I lost interest with the AC games after Black Flag, which was the best of them all. This time around they made the game a whole lot more fun and took out all the annoying parts like collecting endless items and clearing all locations. Now the platinum is a lot more manageable. It is still a very long and time consuming platinum but you really don't notice because you are having so much fun playing the game. I got the game for free from a friend who wouldn't shut up about how great it was. I had so much fun that I actually bought all the DLC because I didn't want the game to end just yet. I did regret that since the DLC was not particularly any good and it was very linear. If I didn't get so distracted with all the side stuff I could have finished the game so much sooner. But then I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StressEater said:

Thank you for the heads up. I will look into it. That was my biggest issue back when I was replaying all the missions. I was going to start all over to help avoid that by getting gold at the time of the mission and not having to replay at the end of the game. 

Yes, you should play AC: Odyssey. It is actually a really fun game. I lost interest with the AC games after Black Flag, which was the best of them all. This time around they made the game a whole lot more fun and took out all the annoying parts like collecting endless items and clearing all locations. Now the platinum is a lot more manageable. It is still a very long and time consuming platinum but you really don't notice because you are having so much fun playing the game. I got the game for free from a friend who wouldn't shut up about how great it was. I had so much fun that I actually bought all the DLC because I didn't want the game to end just yet. I did regret that since the DLC was not particularly any good and it was very linear. If I didn't get so distracted with all the side stuff I could have finished the game so much sooner. But then I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much. 

Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Island. 

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Island. 

Don't get me started on that game. The "Collector" trophy would not trigger and I had to replay a ton of the game to finally get it to trigger. I am so glad I made some back up saves. Nice job on your Thief platinum. I never could finish that game. I was expecting so much more out of that game and was so disappointed. Which might be why I never finished it. 

21 minutes ago, StressEater said:

Don't get me started on that game. The "Collector" trophy would not trigger and I had to replay a ton of the game to finally get it to trigger. I am so glad I made some back up saves. Nice job on your Thief platinum. I never could finish that game. I was expecting so much more out of that game and was so disappointed. Which might be why I never finished it. 

I'll take Xcom 2. 

I'm not good enough for that one, so it would be easier to steal it from you

10 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

I'll take Xcom 2. 

I'm not good enough for that one, so it would be easier to steal it from you

Metro Exodus.

Pretty much my interest in gaming is on a state of decay (no pun intended) again, I suppose.

Edited by BadRep24

2 hours ago, AnonymousPLC69 said:

Apex Legends 100% 

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

2 hours ago, damorocks1 said:

Persona 4 golden.. wish I enjoyed them games but I just can’t get into them.

Yeah the Persona games can be really hard to get into (really any turn-based RPG in my opinion) but if you REALLY want to experience the story you could always try watching the anime instead. Just beware it contains less than half of the actual content in the game but covers all the important bits.

12 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Yeah the Persona games can be really hard to get into (really any turn-based RPG in my opinion) but if you REALLY want to experience the story you could always try watching the anime instead. Just beware it contains less than half of the actual content in the game but covers all the important bits.

I tried with persona 5 too. I might try again as didn’t play for too long. Feels like it will an ‘acquired taste’ everyone else thinks they’re amazing. So must be me.