Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, Tecnal1 said:

Yakuza 4 and 6 are the easiest of the bunch beacuse it isn't required the 100% completism. Yakuza 5 it required me to write down every single activity I was in need to achieve 100% completism?

Manhunt because I played it on ps2 and I'm not playing again only for the platinum trophy?

The Witcher 3! Bought it but never really started it. I'm thinking of making it my 50th platinum to ensure that it gets my attention. 

39 minutes ago, DefinitiveTJ said:

The Witcher 3! Bought it but never really started it. I'm thinking of making it my 50th platinum to ensure that it gets my attention. 

God of War. I own it, I have started it, but I haven't been able to get into it. I have heard so many great things about it, and I want to enjoy it as much as everybody else.

1 hour ago, MvComedy said:

Strider. It's on my to-do list but it looks hard.

It's really not that hard, the hard mode is a breeze if you spam one of the attacks that you get pretty early in the game. For the speedrun, it sounds hard but after playing on hard difficulty it's super easy and I got it with about 2 hours to spare, even after grabbing some of the collectibles.

And for the person above me Super Meat Boy. Congrats on that one!

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

It's really not that hard, the hard mode is a breeze if you spam one of the attacks that you get pretty early in the game. For the speedrun, it sounds hard but after playing on hard difficulty it's super easy and I got it with about 2 hours to spare, even after grabbing some of the collectibles.

And for the person above me Super Meat Boy. Congrats on that one!

Terraria

9 minutes ago, Mr_Koloo said:

PUBG. Super rare and I do not have the patience to put 100+ hours into a game that is made for pc anyways

Red Dead redemption 2. 

I was planning for this one to be my 200th platinum, but thanks to a owl, it probably won't happen 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Red Dead redemption 2. 

I was planning for this one to be my 200th platinum, but thanks to a owl, it probably won't happen 

Super Street Fighter IV

Respect to this and others that you have many precious platinums.

• Like 1