Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

41 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

Beyond: Two Souls / Heavy Rain. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I really don't want to replay those, even though they're great games.

I enjoyed both but they really aren't great games, especially heavy rain. Gotta say, I would love that Hollow Knight Plat

1 hour ago, thekingsman123 said:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

(I've loved this game. I just wasn't dedicated enough to learn how to play it well enough)

Get even

you can do it!, I was really bad at the game but I just sat there for a full week playing the mission mode non stop, it took me around 45 hours to get the hardest trophies. 15 hours in arcade mode trophies, 30 hours online, it’s a hard game but you just have to be patient with it. Good luck if you ever try to do it.

4 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Last of Us Remastered

Trackmania turbo, I am at the black series and it’s really insane, awesome plat

17 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Get even

you can do it!, I was really bad at the game but I just sat there for a full week playing the mission mode non stop, it took me around 45 hours to get the hardest trophies. 15 hours in arcade mode trophies, 30 hours online, it’s a hard game but you just have to be patient with it. Good luck if you ever try to do it.

Trackmania turbo, I am at the black series and it’s really insane, awesome plat

persona 4 dancing all night

2 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

dudeee, you def need to go back and play it, it was so good. Also play V3, you have to. I'll take that PVZ Plat

Crash Bandicoot. I beat all 3 of them & want to platinum it but I've always been abysmal at platformers so it's honestly a pipe dream.