Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

I have platinumed God of war too lmao can anyone suggest something that I dont have plat for

2 hours ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

God of war, I know it isn´t a difficult platinum but haven´t played the game, as a matter of fact, haven´t played any god of war game, shame on me, probably gonna give it a try eventually.

I have platinumed God of war too lmao can anyone suggest something that I dont have plat for

6 hours ago, Awg-x said:

Hahahahaha I don´t think you are understanding the thread  The point of this thread is to look at the psnprofiles of the person and say which platinum he or she would like to have of the person above. In your case I look at your profile and decided that of the platinums YOU have I would like to have Gof of War. If you decided to play along for instance, you would go on my profile, or whoever is the most recent comment, and say which platinum I have that you don´t you would like. 

Edited by jorgecarpio91
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Awg-x said:

I think the thread you're looking for is here 

29 minutes ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

Hahahahaha I don´t think you are understanding the thread  The point of this thread is to look at the psnprofiles of the person and say which platinum he or she would like to have of the person above. In your case I look at your profile and decided that of the platinums YOU have I would like to have Gof of War. If you decided to play along for instance, you would go on my profile, or whoever is the most recent comment, and say which platinum I have that you don´t you would like. 

Detroit Become Human... I finally have to grab it up and play it

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Awg-x said:

The Elder Scrolls online . GOOD LUCK ON THE EMPEROR TROPHY ITS MY PLATINUM DREAM

I think you are confused

21 minutes ago, Alex_Hedgehog said:

I think the thread you're looking for is here 

Detroit Become Human... I finally have to grab it up and play it

Persona 4 dancing all night

3 hours ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

My bad I feel stupid already lol thanks for telling me 

• Like 1