Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Fall Guys. I don't know how you managed to win 5 Episodes in a row where I can barely win 1, but congrats. Must have been hard as well.

Is there a method to keep your win streak?

ModNation Racers

11 hours ago, mlee117379 said:

Yakuza 0

Wrong thread, you want the "Advise Platinum" thread

On 11/20/2020 at 4:09 PM, GarciaFever said:

Fall Guys. I don't know how you managed to win 5 Episodes in a row where I can barely win 1, but congrats. Must have been hard as well.

Is there a method to keep your win streak?

I used the exit game bug to keep the streak, it took me a day to do it. Haven't touched the game since August so dunno if this method still works.

OT: Okami HD

4 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

I used the exit game bug to keep the streak, it took me a day to do it. Haven't touched the game since August so dunno if this method still works.

OT: Okami HD

I would have gone with Crash Nitro Fueled, since I have that myself, I will go with Rayman Legends!, Good job!

22 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Shenmue III

I'll admit I haven't heard of the majority of the games on your account, however the ones that stuck out to me were Skyrim and Horizon Zero Dawn. You completed both of them including the DLC content which is great, If I had to choose between the two, I'd lean more towards Horizon, good job!

2 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I'll admit I haven't heard of the majority of the games on your account, however the ones that stuck out to me were Skyrim and Horizon Zero Dawn. You completed both of them including the DLC content which is great, If I had to choose between the two, I'd lean more towards Horizon, good job!

Ninja Gaiden Σ2 without a doubt. Anyone who cleared Master Ninja is a whole different level.