Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

29 minutes ago, DeathNyx said:

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Resident Evil Revelations

I did get the equivalent of 100% back in the day on Xbox 360 & I enjoyed the game. These days though, I just don't have the copious amounts of time I would need to grind max level gear for the full Ghost Ship run on hardest the difficulty.

53 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Resident Evil Revelations

I did get the equivalent of 100% back in the day on Xbox 360 & I enjoyed the game. These days though, I just don't have the copious amounts of time I would need to grind max level gear for the full Ghost Ship run on hardest the difficulty.

Streets of Rage 4 - seemed a bit daunting to put the time into those S Rank runs...

1 hour ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Nice profile,  resonance of fate. I remember really liking that game,  but never finishing it. 

Yeah, this Game was the reason for my name with the twist that i like blades more ^^ First Platinium i got and now also number 400 ^^

You really should give this game a new try.

Sacred 3

11 hours ago, jorgecarpio91 said:

Team Sonic Racing, I've had a really difficult time getting the platinum for Crash Team Racing so I know how difficult a platinum for a racing kart game can be. 

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

It sounds like a tough game.?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Red dead redemption,  played it on Xbox. Not sure if I would go back to play it again. 

Tales from the Borderlands. What got Gen Z like us into the whole series craze! 

Really wanted to say Titanfall 2 but you’re a couple trophies short!

(ರ ೃರ)