Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

54 minutes ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Surgeon Simulator damn to  all those luck and rng based trophies 

There's a few games that caught my eye, GTA5, Terraria and Bloodborne. Not sure how difficult Terraria is? I would never play GTA5 due to the online requirements so kudos for that whilst Bloodborne is a game I'm very close to the platinum myself. All things considered at the time of posting I'll go with Bloodborne. Great job dude!

1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

There's a few games that caught my eye, GTA5, Terraria and Bloodborne. Not sure how difficult Terraria is? I would never play GTA5 due to the online requirements so kudos for that whilst Bloodborne is a game I'm very close to the platinum myself. All things considered at the time of posting I'll go with Bloodborne. Great job dude!

Terraria was pretty easy compared to now, with the new updates and all the new items it's challenging but still worth the try 

34 minutes ago, Neyaru said:

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, because that would mean that I have the game, which is not the case. Played it a lot when I was younger.

Ratchet & Clank, it's one of my childhood series from ps2 

1 hour ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Terraria was pretty easy compared to now, with the new updates and all the new items it's challenging but still worth the try 

Ratchet & Clank, it's one of my childhood series from ps2 

GTA V. That's a game I wouldn't bother trying to plat these days