Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,980 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Stardew Valley.

Everyone who told me about this game said, that it is a game I would totally enjoy.

When I wanted to buy it for PSVita, it was removed from the store¬†ūüėź

SAW, which is hard to find one physical copy now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aimeraya said:

SAW, which is hard to find one physical copy now.

 

 

The Last Guardian ! Congratulations :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Sly Cooper was my first ps2 game such a nice series 

 

Kingdom Come: Deliverance, because whilst I absolutely love the idea of that game I am afraid that my brain isn't large enough to comprehend all the mechanics.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KabbageDetective said:

 

Kingdom Come: Deliverance, because whilst I absolutely love the idea of that game I am afraid that my brain isn't large enough to comprehend all the mechanics.

L.A. Noire 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FreneticWave said:

Assassin's Creed II

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Metal Gear Solid 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Milkyrobb said:

Metal Gear Solid 2

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Hotline Miami,¬†Super Meat Boy, Stardew Valley,¬†The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all such good games but if ńĪ have to choose one

ńĪ choose¬†Hotline Miami

 
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Hotline Miami,¬†Super Meat Boy, Stardew Valley,¬†The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all such good games but if ńĪ have to choose one

ńĪ choose¬†Hotline Miami

 

This War of Mine

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

This War of Mine

Final Fantasy 9. Fuck the jump rope trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Final Fantasy 9. Fuck the jump rope trophy

Surgeon Simulator damn to  all those luck and rng based trophies 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Surgeon Simulator damn to  all those luck and rng based trophies 

 

There's a few games that caught my eye, GTA5, Terraria and Bloodborne. Not sure how difficult Terraria is? I would never play GTA5 due to the online requirements so kudos for that whilst Bloodborne is a game I'm very close to the platinum myself. All things considered at the time of posting I'll go with Bloodborne. Great job dude!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

There's a few games that caught my eye, GTA5, Terraria and Bloodborne. Not sure how difficult Terraria is? I would never play GTA5 due to the online requirements so kudos for that whilst Bloodborne is a game I'm very close to the platinum myself. All things considered at the time of posting I'll go with Bloodborne. Great job dude!

Terraria was pretty easy compared to now, with the new updates and all the new items it's challenging but still worth the try 

34 minutes ago, Neyaru said:

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, because that would mean that I have the game, which is not the case. Played it a lot when I was younger.

Ratchet & Clank, it's one of my childhood series from ps2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Terraria was pretty easy compared to now, with the new updates and all the new items it's challenging but still worth the try 

Ratchet & Clank, it's one of my childhood series from ps2 

GTA V. That's a game I wouldn't bother trying to plat these days

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

GTA V. That's a game I wouldn't bother trying to plat these days

Tales of Xillia

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Tales of Xillia

 

Assassins creed unity. I love AC games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zid2016 said:

 

Assassins creed unity. I love AC games.

Grand Theft Auto III. Looks fun game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

Grand Theft Auto III. Looks fun game.

Bubble Bobble, I didn't know you could get that on psn so great to know, also wow that is a lot of games!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aceterix said:

Bubble Bobble, I didn't know you could get that on psn so great to know, also wow that is a lot of games!

SHREK FOREVER AFTER

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

SHREK FOREVER AFTER

Dead Space 2.

Pitäis itelläkin kokeilla yrittää siitä joskus platinaa.

DS 1 ja 2 tosi hyviä pelejä :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TuomasH92 said:

Dead Space 2.

Pitäis itelläkin kokeilla yrittää siitä joskus platinaa.

DS 1 ja 2 tosi hyviä pelejä :)

Alien: Isolation

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.