Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

52 minutes ago, MisterGibraltar said:

PS3 100% Dead Island. Beat it once with my brother on PC and we both agreed that once is more than enough :P

Playstation Home 100% for sure! It was a really cool experiment by Sony and it's definitely a rare 100% since it's no longer obtainable.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 6:57 AM, Shrooba said:

Your Overwatch plat is seriously impressive mate! The Floor is Lava trophy for Lucio is notoriously difficult so good work!

Keep working on KH2, you can do it! The Data Org can be tough, but take your time. Since you can face them in any order I like doing the hardest ones first. I remember Vexen being tough for me personally but it's pretty subjective, you may find him easier. And of course, you don't need to fight them on Critical or anything, so that can make it a bit more doable. Keep fighting them over and over, and you'll slowly adapt to their patterns and know when to dodge or when to punish. Good luck, you got this!

Thank you, thank you. Most trophies I got naturally, then when I decided to trophy hunt it, I dropped from Diamond to Bronze to make things a tad easier. Had to boost Genji and Zen trophies though.

I will definitely push for KH2 plat here soon. Just got some PS3 controllers in the mail, so Im going to be backlogging the PS3 soon.

11 hours ago, FLiiXxSz said:

I would take your KH Chain of Memories plat; keep the KH theme going. I beat this on the Gameboy Advance so long ago(Both Sora and Riku stories), but when I played it on console, the concept of it wasn't nearly as appealing and couldn't get into it. On top of that, its a long plat. Congrats to all those dedicated to the KH franchise!!!

41 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, mad respect.

Burritoprime.png

Oops was on wrong page of thread xD I would take your AC Syndicate plat. Have a few AC plats, but have little interest in continuing playing the series.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Oops was on wrong page of thread xD I would take your AC Syndicate plat. Have a few AC plats, but have little interest in continuing playing the series.

Watch Dogs: Legion, I am waiting till I get a PS5 and buy it then. Don't know about the plat, but I'll try. I didn't plat the first, but I did plat the second.

Also, Syndicate is one of the best older AC games. You should really play it some time!

Edited by DoodgraverNL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Watch Dogs: Legion, I am waiting till I get a PS5 and buy it then. Don't know about the plat, but I'll try. I didn't plat the first, but I did plat the second.

Also, Syndicate is one of the best older AC games. You should really play it some time!

Nexomon Extinction, I always wanted to play and platinum that one, I have it in my backlog for months but never got to play it lol

Burritoprime.png

9 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Nexomon Extinction, I always wanted to play and platinum that one, I have it in my backlog for months but never got to play it lol

inFamous Second Son. Was one of Sucker Punch's first games for the PS4, and it's so cool to see how far they've come with creating games. Great plat!

36 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

inFamous Second Son. Was one of Sucker Punch's first games for the PS4, and it's so cool to see how far they've come with creating games. Great plat!

Crash Team Racing. That's the last Crash game I need

@Sunnyburrito bruh, you don't need to put your card manually, on the settings there's an option for auto signatures

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

Crash Team Racing. That's the last Crash game I need

@Sunnyburrito bruh, you don't need to put your card manually, on the settings there's an option for auto signatures

There is? I checked and didn't see anything like that..how do you know I did it manually? ~looks behind shoulder Oo

Jk thanks for the heads up.

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito

On 7/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, bogaards1997 said:

Resident Evil Resistance

Unfortunately they skipped you, so I would choose The Witcher 3 ( I feel it’s a crime I haven’t played it yet )

6 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Hollow Knight 

There we’re some very interesting ones to choose ( nice profile btw ) but your Killzone selection is a great one!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

Unfortunately they skipped you, so I would choose The Witcher 3 ( I feel it’s a crime I haven’t played it yet )

There we’re some very interesting ones to choose ( nice profile btw ) but your Killzone selection is a great one!

Devil May Cry 5, nice.

8 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

There is? I checked and didn't see anything like that..how do you know I did it manually? ~looks behind shoulder Oo

Jk thanks for the heads up.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/settings/signature/

• Like 1